Ice Hockey players-wanna skate Sat's.

fuck im a goalie lol 14 years of my life. id skate but i dont even know if i have playes equipment anymore even tho my brothers my size and plays

well go into the locker rooms and we will be the ones getting dressed and not undresses(thats the team that just came off) lol thats the only way i can explain it, depew doesnt use a room assignment board. were all friendly guys and we know alot of new guys come and go so noone will be like"WTF who the hell are you" etc.

goalie here as well ive been playing 17 years. :hay:
this is me on break
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/HPIM0601.jpg

you got 9 years on me in age lol, nice belfour mask, use to have cobras painted on my mask, then i had a potivns mask now im rocking a black simmons mask with a chrome cage never got it painted

The mask is a Warwick, sweet mask IMO a bit pricey at 900 but the fit is perfect and the protection is second to none. if yer a goalie check this out forum just for goalies. http://goaliestore.com/board/index.php I am a moderator aka Keeps33

you wipe your ass with your catch glove?

dont be ridiculous, i use my blocker.

Saturday bump

Pardon the ignorance, but this is the rink at Fireman’s Park, right?

im guessing it’s the one there on Gould Ave before Walden Ave. :shrug:

At least I know I’ll see you there than Poose!

lol yea…someone i actually know. see ya there

SHit i forgot you guys were coming! I sucked so bad i forgot. I saw a guy wearing the NYSpeed jersey, who was that? It was a light showing this week not bad for the first skate of the season but hoping we get more. Few old guys showed up this week-meh. Hope you guys make it out everyweek!

that was me wearing the nyspeed jersey.

it felt good to get out on the ice tonite. ill see you guys in 2 weeks :tup:

I was the crazy SOB wearing the dark blue jersey and no shoulder pads/chest protector. I need to go by the proper equipment :bloated:

Fun time though, I’m just out of shape. :ham:

hmm, be more specific. DId you have roller pants on?

Yup

Its been soon long since I played ice that I need to buy new pants and shoulder pads. I have no idea where the old ones are and probably wouldn’t want to use them anyways.

sports replay has a ton of pants cheap. as for shoulder pads, im sure they have those too, but thats only a comfort thing, its preference. at most skates without checking, those arent necessary

Saturday bump, got a few guys doin a wedding and Poose is 21 today so he’ll beloaded, need a few skaters to fill the void, get on the horn guys!

Sorry, I’m out tonight. My left knee is about as useless as Cuban Crisis(wetwork). I should be there next week barring further injury.

i should be showing up next week as well