ATTN: Scumbag Dave from Troy

hey nicole, i want to kill you and your family.

/srs

OP is chode suckler

Oh no! I better go call the cops now and have a watchman put outside my home! Everyone knows anything said on the interwebz is true! :ohnoes

ok ill kill the cops too i dun give a FACK

:+1

Tomorrow’s headline:

“Colonie family brutally murdered in their home by rabid giraffe.”

Sounds like scumbag Dave has problems gettin his own women so he’s tryin to play mr nice guy. Whata fuckin tool you are Dave…

ITS NOT RABIES ITS A SALIVIA OVERPRODUCTION DISORDER YOU ASSHOLE!!!

Do you have a lying disorder too?

Like I told KevMURRDAWG - play Mr. Sensitive and it gets them every time. Fucking idiots.

apparently i have to spread around some reps b4 i give them to u again. this made me lolerbate

+rep to Kramer on behalf of E for his good sense of humor.

lol i dont give a fuck whether im getting made fun of or somebody else if its funny its funny regardless /story :lol

Damn right I’m funny.

this filthy cum catcher wont say shit in this thread.

No he’ll run and cry to her tonight like always.

No go, see item #4. :lol

Prohibited Items
You are prohibited from tendering the following items for shipment, and they will not be accepted:

1. Cash, currency, collectible stamps and coins.
   2. Live animals, except as provided in the Live Animals and Ornamental Marine Life (Including Live Fish) section. (Edible seafood, such as live lobsters, crabs or other types of fish and shellfish for human consumption, is acceptable, provided the shipper is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.)
   3. Animal carcasses. (Animal heads and other parts for taxidermy may be accepted but must be properly packaged. This restriction does not apply to properly packaged meat or poultry products intended for human consumption.)
   <b>4. Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.</b>
   5. Shipments that require us to obtain a local, state or federal license for their transportation.
   6. Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments.
   7. Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law.
   8. Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste.
   9. Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind.
  10. Live insects.
  11. Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.
  12. Waste or garbage for disposal.

http://fedex.com/us/services/terms/

Do you know who he is on here atleast?

Probably some troll with a lying disorder. :shifty

That’s what I’m thinking, because I don’t know of any Dave’s on here other than big red and “Dave” with the tC