Dear L4B

You obviously have some weird fascination with me (in a negative tone) so here you go. This is what you were looking for…I am not a liar, I am just me. I’m 26, chunky and doing something about it (if you don’t believe me ask the body builder on here that I am going to be paying to write my diet plan). That’s all I can tell you-I’ve been 100% with you this whole time and if you want something else from me grow the balls and meet me in person. Here have at it-chop my pictures, I refuse to play victim.

Have a field day boys.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/urwordsrbroken/255600_10150191946448042_448973_n.jpg

:facepalm youre doing it wrong

:rofl

Don’t care.

This is for you too Kevin.

To think this forum used to be such an awesome place

:rofl

it never was-I came in to you guys ratting on each other anyways…then the heat turned to me…What difference does it make?

You’ve been around since march… how would you know?

Lolololololol dude… U came on here fronting 100% and wen someone called u out u folded… Someone sent me a pic of u, tootally unlike the one u sent me and not being my “type” i guess u cud say i was angry… U desperately want to be liked and go to lengths of lying about what ur doing on a friday night instead of being real and just saying “im home” …ive told half this forum to fuck right off, i could give a fuuuuckkk who likes me or not… Luckily 90% of dudes see eye to eye witj myself and now we get along and are even considered friends… Just saw ur fb for the first time a few min ago and even thats fake… “Wish the guy that did burnouts on my st gave me his number” among other permiscuous statements in which u would NEVER act upon… Ur just the definition of “fake”…in highschool i used to stick up for fat/ugly/nerd/un popular kids but u wouldnt even be iiinnn that catagory bc ur a fake ass bitch who is perfectly ok with themselves in the mirror but lie out of there fucking teeth around others to “fit in”

Look at this fucking guy nick p… Look at his pics!? Dude doesnt give a fuuuuuckkk wat people think… Even had a pretty hot girl (think im allowed to say that now? Lol) bc the dudes comfertible w who he is…

Im at the gym otherwise this post would be KK status but u get the idea

Shapow

Read old posts?

This forum literally has 1,000,000+ posts…

Lol Dave why don’t you just meet up with me and discuss things? I just don’t understand where you come up with half this shit… My facebook posts are for MY FRIENDS and I…none of which happens to be for you.

you can change privacy settings so only your friends can see your posts/wall on facebook

How do I do that Paul?

I dont want to meet u… Me and u wouldnt ever get along… You remind me to that show on mtv cat fish where some 600 pound wale sends pics of some model to some dude and fucks with them… Like… What is the point? What is the reasoning?

Be happy with who the fuck you are and dont fucking lie or act cool if your not!!

Im a 5"8 midget, no fucks given, your mother would still ride the shit out of me

Lol everything you are saying right now is hypocritical…I am offering to meet up with you so you can see me in person but you refuse…HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME IF YOU HAVE NEVER MET ME

I just met Eman and Paul…both nice guys, Had no problems chatting with them

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Lolol

Not gonna comment on either subject