ATTN Shaggy and any other mustang nutswinger

The Challenger is my favorite, but chrome accents ruin the car. The only chrome should be the tailpipes and something sticking out of the hood:

http://theawesomer.com/photos/2010/10/102410_cult_motorsports_challenger_srt8_3.jpg

Yeah, the wheels in this pic suck.

Agreed. Of course most on here know my opinion of the new Camaro. I like it even less than the old Camaro.

Agreed. The chrome kit ruins the new challenger. It’s a nice car, but really heavy and really big.

The Mustang is the best looking IMO. Rather small for me, but I could live with it. Best all around performer, too.

I like that chevy has the Camaro’s with the SLP packages available with power close to that of a ZR1

X…

WHAT?!!?
YOU DON’T LIKE THE NEW CAMARO!??!

that was pretty unexpected…

Congrats. they won a battle NEVER the WAR. :slight_smile:

camEro has always been the top dog in performance, it’s about time they won sells without the firechicken included . competition is good.
sweet to see any one buying GM nowadays, let alone the camEro.

Thanks my cockeyed lover for missing me

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

KNOW THE CONTEXT OF OP INTENT BEFORE REPLYING !
Have a horrible day

Youre retarded, who cares what you post. go insert a FIAT in asshole

Joe and Mike93 also said you like black midget transvestites. 45 people like this

Enjoy the under powered expensive BMW motor. Infact facefuck it !!

go fuck yourself

If green come in anything, you should have a STD test PRONTO !!!

you are fucking stupid, they won a MONTH to MONTH battle. camEro will never win the WAR in sales

8 years chief, not 10

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

OUTSIDE of pittspeed, KNOW THE CONTEX OF OP before replying. Fuckheads

It was year to year not month to month. Why do you spell camaro like that it is strange. Also

Get with the CONTEX OF POST. Seriously, do yins folks north of pittsburgh have ANY common sense? It’s the 21st century, It’s Month to Month sales numbers not yearly. that is the least what the OP is implying anyway. Don’t comment you don’t even know.

The thread reads SHAGGY RIGHT ?

Yes we do and we can even read.

Before continuing all the bs you spew. You should read yourself man cause it is in the article. He stated 7k units in December as in to take the year in sales. You are the one who is having an issue comprehending content.

fuck content, context is the game. Just let it go…

It is still about year to year.

no shit tinkle me balls

LOL I love your edits.

what edit? this site is a nazi with edit time. no proof no care

Last edited by Shaggy; 12-12-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Wow any one can post that. Ask your admin to supply you with thread edit scroll noobie.

paste up the editing scroll for this page. guess what no record will have it of what you are talking about ““LOVING MY EDITS””
the only editing proof is what i left behind on purpose

Post Edit History

ATTN Shaggy and any other mustang nutswinger
Compare Versions
Old
New
Time of Edit
User Name
Reason for Editing

12-12-2010 01:44 AM
  Shaggy
  N/A
  12-12-2010 01:42 AM
  Shaggy
  Original Post

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I just posted one. You are so silly sometimes.

Common cougarspeed, That is pathetic, Whatever I edited is meant to be and left it same as you read it. Your implying Post #31. No proof no care

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

There ya go.

That is not POST #31 that you are implying.

I can compare versions of all of your edited posts. Which is basically all of them.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

I didn’t imply any specific post. You are so strange man.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Have a great night man.