Attn: Shaggy

Shaggy’s quote…So your mother likes chrome alot-
if she likes chrome that much, she can suck it off a trailer hitch.

My mom is cool at least my mom wants chrome wheels and likes nice lookin things on cars.Listen bitch you ever post anything like this again about my mom and i personally swear that i will find you and destroy you. Never disrespect my family and don’t bring them into it because that is one thing i take personally. And sight and sound FUCK YOU my parents do got money bitch but why would my parents spend 600 bucks on 2 hub capped wheels and tires? O by the way its all payed for by Pen Dot for their fuck up 10" straight down and 5 inches across and all i was doing was warning people. I’m letting it die just bringing it to your attention.

:gives:

if they are sooo rich, why you drving a ghetto sunbird?? :smiley:

SELL IT ALREADY

e-fight!!!

hes up here in mp now!!!come on up!!!

Well its some shit your gonna talk on my mom. Its rediculous and you owe and appology

I stayed completely out of every situation that looks bad and then out of nowhere i get shit talked on about my mom? Thats a load of shit.

Good luck on that one.

You know what fine don’t appologize for your ignorance but you will have to deal with God one day and he’ll remember that. I never made fun of anyone’s family. That is where your heart is and you disrespect it fine. Then i’m droppin this thread and letting it go like i never saw it. And i’m not coming back to it starting now. But just watch what you say about people’s family.

hmmm, i wonder how many pages this thread will be the next time i log on…

how about you lick the chrome off my tail pipes, they needing a cleaning…

:yum:

deal with god, who is that :bowrofl:

not to defend the kid, but my parents are pretty well off, and I drive a Prizm.

i don’t know if he’s in the same situation, but my parents wanted to teach me responsibility by paying for my own cars.

Thank god some parents still do that.

Sunhawk - how are you going to call out Shaggy like that and then 3 posts later say “nevermind I’m done!” :rolleyes:

Ha ha… You wish… :scared: :blah:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

:owned: himself

i cant find the crying face so this will have to do :zzz: :wtcslap:

GOD

if hes’s^^^is gonna get pissed over something like that

IM FUCKED :scared: :scared: :doh:

god :rolleyes:

Please dont bring up religion in a e-fighting post. I don’t think you want to start a “Holy War”

LOL

:kekegay: :drama: :greddy2: :hsdance: :1320: :tool: and :gives: :lockd: :zzz:

You should see what you mom gets dumped on her every time she comes over to my house late at night…