Attn: SoLowTBSS-2-BE

:blah: :blah: :blah:

I’m not going to drag frame, I’m going to drag Titanium :69:

ohhh how nice…titanium sparks are prettyyyyyyy

oh yes…at night its better than fireworks…

truth

oh, by the way, im going to have 1/2" fill and 3/8" dumps

what tank and whats ur source for air ?

It will be a 10gal 8 port tank and a viair 450

NEVER too low.

X2

Hehe - I know he (SoLow) wants to

I think they (Impy SS Wheels) are still available new from GM. They were in last year’s GM Perf Parts Catalog. I checked the price a few years back - they were cheap…around $500 Jobber/Wholesale pricing

:beer:

:nuts: :booty:

:blue:

Gregg was telling me about your truck. Said it was absolutely sick. Feel free to stop over his shop sometime out in Bethel, we’re always out there tinkering around with his s10, c10, or my blazer or 'burb, and coming soon, his new “project”. Not sure if I’m allowed to tell anyone what it is, yet… :bigok:

and pick me up on the way tod :x: :x:

Are you guys in the building where Buettner had his Accord & Steve has his Dakota? In the Industrial park? I think I heard that somewhere. Maybe I’m wrong.

Not sure. We are in the industrial park though. If you go in the park right where that indoor sports complex thing is, just go straight down the main road (I guess its Industrial Blvd.) and you’ll pass South Hills Movers and when you get to the end of the road, there is a little building across the street and a little to the left, that is where his shop is.

I like it. what color scheme are you going to go with

Right in with the vinyl place huh? I might have to stop in one time n check it out.

Black up top, Red on the bottom (red will start right about the door handles). Simple single stage 2 tone design.

:drool:

Once my blood is fixed you know the number to call if you need a hand.

You know it brother, were all just more concerned with you than any truck man, just get better soon!