Attn: SoLowTBSS-2-BE

Here is what I’m hoping my Suburban will look like soon. Since I don’t have any pictures of it right now because my camera is being held hostage, I’ll just show you these.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/SickAssBurb.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/SickAssBurb2.jpg

FYI - I have the pre-88 front end, with the regular 4x6 headlights

WOW! Hope it turns out wel for ya sean!

heh

That thing is MAD LOW!!! draggin panels low! Can’t wait to see yours!

Maybe if Uncle Sam is nice to me I’ll be going with a 6.0 in it in the coming months??? :x: :69:

Anyways, mine will never be painted beautiful and shaved up like that one is. It’ll have all steel bumpers. It will have all stock body panels and not be body dropped (I’m not sure if this one is or if the crossmember has just been Z-Cut). Remember, this is a tow pig for my blazer, so it obviously can’t be better looking than the blaze. But then again, if I catch the bug well enough, I might sell the blaze and just hook up the Suburban since, really, how many low ass sick looking 73-91 Burbs do you see? Especially around here? Last year at Carlisle All-Truck mine got a ton of attention because it was the ONLY one there. And to be perfectly honest, its a piece of poop right now.

nice… i was wondering when u were gonna post up some pics

too low

not bad…what wheels you goin with?

Impossible. How dare you speakth that something can be TOO LOW. That fucker isn’t static dropped, its bagged, so it can be as high as low as one wishes. But nothing is ever too low, you damn hippie.

Wheels? I’m not sure what I want to go with. I wanna roll a black 20" with a polished lip, but I’m afraid of the weight bearing abilities of them when I am towing, so I might just rock a set of 94-96 Imp SS wheels.

:reloading :reloading :stick: :jerkit: :nono:

:bigok: :beer:

the black 20" should hold up just fine for towing

im sorry but i think its nasty… not my style at all

but who gives a shit what i think!
if you like it then go for it

Why don’t you come over and check out my burb? Stick your head underneath, check out the plumbing of the lines, the bags and the way they are setup, etc… Put your head right underneath the frame, then I’ll let SoLow dump the bags.

Bingo! Problem solved.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

1/2" valves and line right ?

Wheels? I’m not sure what I want to go with. I wanna roll a black 20" with a polished lip, but I’m afraid of the weight bearing abilities of them when I am towing, so I might just rock a set of 94-96 Imp SS wheels.

great choice…black with polished lip is my favorite wheel. if you could score the imp ss wheels for a good price as well, just change out wheels when you need to tow something.

do u really think the 20’s wont hold up for towing tho ? ?

idk… i would guess they could handle the load, but that depends…what exactly will you be towing? few factory trucks come with 20 inch rims and they are fine to tow…like the silverado SS… One guy on this board has one and tows a car with it i believe

ya thats what i was thinking to

i think he would be just towing his 1st gen blazer, but i’m sure he’ll chime in and say if thats his main thing he would be towing

lowering and dragging frames ftl

thats correct. that is the heaviest thing id tow. I guess it would just depend most on the weight rating of the tire.