ATTN VW / audi owners, whos all goin to H2Oi?

no, thats NOT fun, but youre only lookin at it one sidely. your gonna tell me that you only do waterfest because its at englishtown and they have a track? you dont look at any of the cars or manufacture tents? just go for the track events? i doubt that.

the scene thats all giddy over the expensive wheels are the typical kids that have MKIVs are MKVs that mommy and daddy buy, anyone who has been around the scene a few years realizes theres so much more to it than just that. even you said it yourself that. theres still some people that are true to the roots… im not saying you are wrong in what you think, but after going to H2O the past few years and many other shows & events, H2O blows the rest of them outta the water. granted there are gonna be a few of those people who try to ruin the good time (IE the kid in the S3 last year and those retards who pass on on ramps). i see completely where your coming from, and its those few people who give the general scene a bad name…

im not tryin to start a huge arguement, but everyone made such a big deal about waterfest, and i cant see why (its a shitty drive, the location is shitty, and the show usually dissapoints). i guess its the same reason H2O is such a big deal to me, while some of you think it sucks…

none of what i was posted was directed at you, you “asshat”, as you dont even drive a german car. get over yourself:kekegay:

thanks val, atleast you know where im coming from =)