Attn Whitey

I challege you to red bull and vodka olympics… Last man standing wins. :finger: :bj:

Oh man

I’m in Me > Kolar in any drinking contest

You have no f-ing chance against me cheeky. :eek4dance

nothin better than a game of basketball after five or six vodka + red bulls…

all i remember is being in the lexan basketball court at the North Park Clubhouse, curled up in the fetal position, hugging the ball so no one would steal it.

negro please… i am old and retired

Scared big boy, don’t want a little kid to beat you at your own game? :beer: :kiss:

You pick the day. Bring 2 fifths of your choice in vodka, and as much red bull as you want. Ill do the same.

:kekegay: apparently you havent heard of my drinking problem…

honestly… lets be serious here. you can not drink 2 1/5ths in one sitting and be alive.

the most vodka i ever put down was a 1/2 gallon over 12 hours. that was insane enough.

I however did drink a 1/5th to pregame down on spring break. it was entirely way to much alochol in a 2 hour period, but i did it. that night i also got thrown out of 2 cllubs, 1 i have no recolection of even going to and then i puked in my bed. pretty fun

I said nothing about a “sitting”. This will be an all day event. I assure you i can destroy a fifth of vodka. The second one however, probably wont get finished. First one to puke, loses.