Red Bull and Vodka

Anyone know of any serious health side effects to drinking way too many of them??

I’m shaking still from last nights red bull fest, I have no idea how many of them i drank, but my heart is still racing, and I’m shaking pretty bad still lol…

hmmm I drank a shit load one night at O…the only negative effect was I pwned stairs car…

red bull and vodkas give me the worst hangover EVER.

Flip night last night at 3rd base its kind of hard to not… drink like 15 plus of them…

especially when you have 5 for 6 rounds, 3 bucks for 6 redbull and vodkas is awesome

:lol: ahhh the memories

The shakes are the worst dude.

I’m 24, and have only gotten them probably 3 times in my life.

You don’t get them from drinking beer thats for sure.

Just chill out and drink alot of water and piss alot.

You’ll be fine.

Next time try one or two redbull and vodkas instead of twenty.

Back when i was a youngster we used to go to aldis to get the generic red bull, we would drink that shit with mister boston vodka out of the plastic bottle.

Worst hangover ever.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1435409.stm

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=health&id=4898324

Not to scare you, but probably not the best thing to binge drink.

Drink lots of water, flush out your system.

:noob:

X…

i drink that shit by the pitcher, never had any problems.

oh i usually don’t go that hardcore, but a friend was up from north carolina so we jsut decided to get bombed

:nite:

Worst sensationalist journalism I’ve seen in ages. They draw connections that just aren’t there, and the ABC one is SO poorly written it’s not funny… I’m not saying it’s healthy, but that whole “all things in moderation” thing comes to mind, more than “omg its bad run and hide”

thats funny because me and my gf got messed up twice over the weekend on redbull and mr boston vodka, except its in a glass bottle haha

A normal healthy heart beat is called a Sinus Rhythm, What you are experiencing is known as Sinus Tachycardia. Meaning that the number of beats per minute is elevated above what is “normal”, which is why you are shaking. Now coming from a professional standpoint I would personally go to the Emergency Room, not because i am a pussy or anything but ultimately because like any motor you heart can give out after such abuse. But it depends on the person.

Yea i’m ok, its fading, but thanks for the info

Me and my buddys laugh about mister boston at every get together.

Also don’t forget alcatraz apple johnny bootlegger, and mad dog liquor. We even had a bottle of this shit that supposingly the dude who brought it said that terrel owens had it at his party. It came in a neon green bottle, and tasted like HI-C ecto-plasma cooler. That shit would fuck you up.

Some of the sickest shit on the planet. You drink that shit once then you wise up the next day.

Yum this tastes like scope.

truth

i used to since i’ve switched to vodka and water or tea … then again i also drink about 25 shots in a night so that defeats that.

Well this is just wrong… your system is already flushed out, hence why you piss every 10 min and its clear when you drink like crazy. When you piss clear you already flushed out all the nutrients from the body.

Conogers are added to beer and alcohol to give them color and flavor… that enzyme is what causes hangover headaches.

Beer is absorbed slower then mixed drinks to the vodka hits the blood quicker.

The farther back your head hurts the more serious the headache… thats when people die from drinking when the alcohol gets all the way to the back of the skull, numbing sub-consious functions.

EDIT: Best remedy for a hangover… sugar filled liquids (you have low blood sugar the day after)…sooo sports drinks and orange juice work best.

The reason you piss clear when you drink is because alcohol (through a set of reactions) prevents you from absorbing water in your renal system. You just piss out all that water instead of absorbing it. NOT because you’re overly hydrated or your “system is flushed”.