atv riding this weekend

I don’t stunt around really. Just putz around really. I can wheelie the 90 nice. I never tried the raptor to be honest. I don’t care enough really. I don’t want to hurt myself lol

Holy PJB post, Batman!!!

^holy sentences

easy mr. your on the 6yr plan

iPhone posting ftw

jerk :cry:

Those tires I had were pure shit. They couldnt get any kind of traction in mud.
Ive got brand new tires now that I got mounted last week.

I havent ridden on them yet because I havent gotten a chance- busy.

I have never flipped my quad.

What day are you guys planning on riding? Im not sure if Ive gotta work Saturday or not but if I dont I might be down for some riding, just not that place in Mechanicville where hillbillies were shooting at us.

Get that bisch out Paul! See if ur bro wants to go too

He’s doing a roof all weekend.

Sunday really isnt the best day for me and Im not sure about Saturday yet.

I’m down if i finish this fj up. plus I really can’t fuck my back up anymore at this point and if i do they can fix at in one surgery in a couple weeks so that will be a plus i guess.

I got a full tank of 112 and ready to fly. I think i might make a trip to gallaway to see if pit is dry at some point this week and we can fly out there about a half an hour ride from shop.

Dirtbikes allowed?

I wanna ride sooooo bad!

I pay for my quad month;y and have only rode twice all year

Dirtbikes allowed?

sure

Pete and Adam you both have my numbers. I want to go riding…Havent been riding in months.

so what day? Looks like its supposed to be nice this weekend.

i can haz fun too? :excited

no prob. what day works for you?

not sure but i have to work saturday at 4.30 but other than that i’m game… sunday works too.

sure.

It gets dark at like 5ish now though

cool. where yall headed? theres a lot trails out by east greenbush/nassau area :thumbup