Dirtbike Riding Saturday

Eagle bridge anyone? word is they redid the whole supercross track, brought dirt in 30 bux whos down?

fuck… i would but my radiator looks like a pringle chip! new one wont be in in time.

u getting a stock one or bigger aftermarket? i have fluidynes on my yzf. we gotta ride your track soon… i had gotten busy with a bunch of stuff the other day…

hickory hill has open practice this sunday…

yea i know… if no one wants to drive to eagle bridge no one is gunna want to drive there… and its mothers day… i was trying to go to today but people bitched out

Nahh i got a stock one for 80$ shipped, brand new almost. i am back up and running now.

i wouldent have bitched out if it wasnt mothers day and if i didnt work in the food industry im a slave there

twister tuesday… i went to this spot under i90 today…not bad alot of really tight turns and whoops, no jumps. we gunna ride your track this week kkk?

twister tomorrow sure. i texted you back btw. I have a 2 place sled trailer to tie down bikes and quads to… but tow vehicle yet. ill throw gass money at someone if they wana cart my trailer and our bikes.

Any day you have this week to ride at my house lemmi know. Ill be down for a blast.

What happened to the Tundra?
Won’t that bish pull the trailer?

i still got my tundra…we took rivettes truck since he was in town. i dont know anyone for that stuff george…sry you gotta get your 4wheeler going and come out to twister, we had a good time there…

LOL, I saw walking proof of it. Limping, rather.

yeah dude, we were rather whooped last week. Yesterday, 2 of us wrecked hard and joe and i were limping around that evening. one kid on a KX125 pile drove his forks into the landing on the finishline jump on the SX track and had a total yard sale… goggles, fenders number plates etc went flying… was was walking around fine a few hours later.

still had a great time riding… cant wait till next tuesday.

So eh, I grew some nuts and finally sent my head and carb out today :ohnoes

Who needs moneys in da bank?:banghead

Wholesale Christian Dior,Christian Dior (France January 21, 1905 ?C October 23, 1957 Italy), was an influential French fashion designer. He was born in Granville, Manche, Normandy, France. Dior flagship boutiques are found in Paris, London, New York, Beverly Hills, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Boston, Honolulu, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Milan.wholesale Christian Dior,dior clothing,Dior.