Audi A6 4.2 Quattro 2001

2001 Audi A6 4.2 V8 Quattro
92XXX miles.

Recently spent $3,000…

4 new wheels (today)
4 new tires (today)
4 new rotors (fronts a few 1000 miles go. Rears about 1000 miles ago)
4 new brake pad sets
New rear caliper
New display on dash ($300+) common problem.

Really great shape for 14 years old. Passenger headlight cloudy, repainted rear door starting to rust at bottom.

V8 POWA!

$8000.00 asking price.

Dirty pic…

Upside down lol. Thanks iPad!

lol… you and technology will just never get along.

I can’t even post a damn picture!

there is a correct orientation for how to hold it so the pics will be the right way up. glws, looks nice.

But it looked ok when I viewed it on my iPad. I just have to laugh!

Fixed! I rotated it on the iPad an it still didn’t work so I rotated it back and now it works. WTF?

If you tap on the pic on your ipad, then tap edit, you can rotate the pic!

Glws mike! If I were to buy an Audi, I would probably only buy one previously owned by you haha

My Audi purchase from Mike was one of the best cars I ever owned, and I bought after he killed a deer and bragged about it. Lol

Glws

Thanks guys.

The A6 4.2 is really a solid car with good torques and this one is in great shape.
Someone on here should buy it! :slight_smile:

LOL. Car looks clean B.E.D. GLWS.

A little wear on driver’s seat…

Cleaner side shot…

http://i.imgur.com/6iW1MOa.gif

HAHAHAAH

Bump for weekday crew.

What did you do with the OEM wheels? And judging by ride height and the seats this is a sport package car. Should have red struts to confirm.

hmmm pm sent

^^Yeah, I believe all of the V8s had the sport package. (Lower, bigger brakes, fender flares, 17" wheels, etc, etc.)
I still have the stockers, they are straight but starting to look like they are 14 years old.

A light just came on last night, headlight leveling malfunction maybe???

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Ron Paul sticker: Free with purchase but you can’t have the plates. :smiley:

FYI: The car also has HID headlights. Oh, AND it has aluminum hood and fenders for super lightweightness. :smiley: