Audi A90 what to look for

My wife and I are looking for a driver/winter car and kind of want an Audi. I found a 93 A90 with 100,000+ miles, anything I should be looking for on it? Whats a fair price? Dont know much about these cars so I’m looking for help. Thanks

I bought a 95 with around 195k drives like new and I couldn’t be happier with it, I paid a lil over 3500 and I’m deff satisfied, the bluebook on it at the time was 4750 in fair condition. I can’t wait till winter comes so I can really test out the quattro ;), the things I found to look for are timing belt and water pump if those have been replaced recently then you’re good to go

those cars are tanks. I wish I never sold mine. hands down best winter beater ever.

you should be asking if the normal maintenance was done (fluids/water pump/timing/brakes). Front steering can get iffy, usually inners (believe these have the damn near firewall mounted racks) Common for gas tanks to leak so look around there. Frame bushings also get pretty beat.

I had a 91 Audi 100 quattro. As stated it was the best winter beater ever, but my fuel line rotted out and there was no clean line to tap into which meant replacing the line. replacing the line required dropping the tank which requires removal of the entire rear end…Not worth if for a $1000 beater with 199,000 miles on it that i ran out of oil 2 times yet couldn’t kill.