AUG 19 - Flashlight drags

wtg

oh well, at least that means I can go now… payday next week… weeeeeeeeeeee

oh well

I will be there,and it will be the first time ever at a drag strip where im actually racing. Cant wait to see what my new Z28 can do. Hope to meet some of the people from PittSpeed!

ill be there next week, whitey wanna run??

Does anyone want to meet up before and we can all go out together? Id rather go with someone, i dont think ill go if i have to ride by myself…

if i go next week i will. im in ross

Cool,Let me know. Ill give you my number. I have relatives in Ross Twp, so im pretty familiar with the area.

if the mr2 is operational count me in!

Anyone esle wanna go? It would be cool to get a bunch of us to all ride up together.

if its off 79 I could meet up. Ill be coming from the WashPa area.

We will take 79 all the way up to zelienople. Ive never been to the airport but am familiar with the area. My aunt has a place at the Indian Brave Campground in Zelie/Harmony,so i know my way around.

swift said he wan’ts to race u, he said he always see’s u ridin’ through moon

What does he drive? Maybe ive seen him riding around.

I am in Moon everyday…i work there…not sure if I ever saw your ride…I have a 98 pace car GTP (blue) for my DD.

Im on coraopolis height rd. Ill have to keep an eye out for some of the people cars from here. Thats one reason why i want a Pittspeed.com sticker.

ROFL, ive been to the drags, I was refereing to where you guys were meeting up before hand? :hs:

I’m probably working overtime until the last minute before we can leave Friday, so I doubt we can meet anyone goober :slap: (MagicalMarge)

My bad,i havent really talked to anyone yet as to where we can all meet. Its on Saturday,i have no idea what you ment it the above post

if you want a pittspeed sticker i have some here if you like. i am only about 5 minutes from you. i am off cliffmine road in RIDC park(montour run road exit)