August 1 - Drift Battle Canada!

The drifting community in Canada is slowly growing. We need all you aspiring drifters or people who just want to have some fun to come out to learn and compete!

First half of the day will be instruction from Moto P of Drift Association and Formula Drift competitor, Ryan Hampton.

Second half will be all out competition on the Mosport DDT.

Early registration is $120, due by Sunday, July 18.
Anthing after that date, will be $150.

more information can be found at :
www.driftnation.com

Common guys/ gals

Lots of you talk about dori this drift that

less talk more walk

come burn some tires for a day and have some fun.

even if you have no experience, come learn!

i sure hope my car is ready… this is going to be sooooo fun

Tuff Call But I think I’ll Make it out, that is if ED will let me
Dori Dori it up on the track with his Fenders, Hood and Lights… :slight_smile:

dude if you are back up that fast i will sell you the lip for $40, just becasue i would be ridiculously impressed

Well I am comming out come hell or high water. I just hope my new purchase will be able to come with me…

already registered…this is going to be so fucking fun!!!

im coming to spectate it… il be there next year tho…

I looked on the site and it doesnt mention any costs for spectators? is it free? I’ll be there also…

it’s free

not anymore

It has Been Canceled.

This is a sad day, I book time off work, many of my friends have spent alot of money getting their cars ready this year and all for nothing. I cannot express my dissapointment in drift nation for pulling somthing like this so close to comp. They could have known if intrest was to low before the week of. I am personaly going to send a email to Drift Nation and tell them what I think of how they did that.

this is a disgrace to the drifting scene, your trying to tell me that there aren’t sixty people out there that would absolutly die to take take there car on a track and compete…i’ve went through the trouble to get a rim/tire sponsor for this event and they cancel it…Fuck!