Australian Adventure

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

I think the beer I drank was “James Squirre” (sp?) and it was awesome!

i’ve always wanted to fly on one of those :lol

thanks for rubbing it in, you get to go to a sick country where the women love americans and you got free beer on the plane ride there. That would have been the best plane ride of my life… either way, have fun

…+1

I was supposed to fly on an Airbus A380, but my flight from JFK was late.
A380 = huge mother fucker (full double decker)
O well, the 747 was sweet as hell, I watched about 5 movies and played video games on the console in the headrest , haha

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Wait did you drink nap drink nap drink nap and then drink some more?

pretty much drank with dinner (btw they had awesome food) then tried to sleep…
they had anything from champagne, wine, liquer, beer, etc al for free

Bring me back a Koala.
They are the chillest fucking animals on the planet :rofl:rofl

This is the plane I was on:

Movie/video game screen on every seat:

Aussie’s version of Burger King:

awesome!

Gotta go and catch my last flight, pz doods!

If you see this girl:
http://img2.blogcu.com/images/t/a/k/taklare/kelley.jpg

Tell her I says heyyyyy.

There is 5 A380’s on the entire planet. A first class ticket costs 6 figures. I saw a parked one in Los Angeles when I was arriving there last sunday afternoon. That information is what the stewardess said over the speakers. I’m going to go ahead and say that someone was lying to you when they told you that you’d be on a A380. lol. That’s just my opinion. I don’t think anyone of us here could even afford an economy ticket on one of those bad boys.

I’m hoping I get a nice plane like the 747 you were on when I go to Ukraine in August.

You obviously don’t know. Sully is a baller.

Maybe. lol. Just sayin.

Have fun Sully, and I second Chuck’s request for a koala!

ofcourse its a LONG international flight…

hey man, read this link, Qantas, same thing sully flew through
747B and A380 are the planes. pricing is the same.

from the link

The A380 is being progressively introduced on selected flights between Los Angeles and Melbourne/Sydney but these great fares are available on both our A380 and B747 services from our US gateways.

http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/dyn/am/specials/us/visit-australia?rgn_cam=us:kwd:yahoo:PRD:Grand:A380:A380:264

stick to retro fits and cheapo HIDs

Like I said, from what the stewardess said over the speaker, if a first class ticket costs 6 figures, do you really think an economy class would cost $500? It’s hard to believe, but if that is the case, then that is the case. Like I said, it was my opinion that none of us on here could afford a seat on such a plane based on the 6 figure statistic thrown out by a Southwest Airlines crew member (since it’s probably all proportionate). Again, my opinion.

lol @ retrofits and HID comment. Are you 10?

Anyway.

Have fun Sully. Don’t get butt hurt like the fool above.