auto climate control question

hey, i’m thinkin of puttin an auto/digital climate control in my car cuz it’s pimpin haha, i’ve searched around, anybody know if the s14 one will fit on the s13? they look the exact same to me. Anyone know any competent shops that carry parts for the install or the whole setup? I’ve read the FAQ section on it, if i do buy one, i’m gonna probably go around junkyards for parts, but just curious right now.

Just when we thought engine swaps were the most common thing on 240’s this guy comes along and he is doing a climate system swap :lol:
oh dude thats funny. Out of all things you could do to a S13 you picked that! :lol: I hope it works out for you, if you get it done post a pic I wouldn’t mind seeing what it would like like, i think it would look prety cool. I just find it funny that all of all things you chose to swap your climate system with an automatic climate control one :lol: . Good luck man.

lol yea yo, well i plan to do an engine swap when i come back from japan, which will be around september/october, so for now i wanna do small things haha. but yea, if anyone has any info on whether they fit or not and if sensors from other cars(ie pathfinder, maxima) would work as well

search the tech/faq thread. its been done and theres a write up

Please get laid… It would be a waste of trip to Japan to come back without… you know :wink:

yea…dont worry bout what i do in japan haha i’ll setup a website or somethin on my adventures haha, but yea, i’ve skimmed thru the FAQ article on how to install it, but what i’m wondering is if the s14 JDM digital climate control will fit in the s13 dash, from pics that i’ve seen on ebay, they look the same. also wonderin if anybody knows of shops that may carry parts or have the full setup ready since i dont know any shops that specialize in nissan or 240 stuff. lol i’m an ex-honda driver sooo…yea lol still learnin about the 240.