Digital Climate control on S13 install?

Hey,

Does anyone know whats required in installing the digital climate control off a JDM S13. It looks like the plugs are different, should it come with a cut harness, and if it doesnt were can you get one?

Thanks

first you have to find one with the entire dash harness intact, and then you have to swap the entire dash harness’s out, and then you have to somehow find the sensors that are mounted all threwout the car on a jdm car that had the autoclimate control, which is very hard to do unless you have a clip or somthing, and then it should work but i have heard it will only work on heat and if you have ac removed it fucks it up.

So what ur saying regardless the thing will never work properly…unless u get and the sensors and stuff…

If thats the case then buying the thing is completly a waste of money

thats my understanding of it, i really wanted a working digi climate control and looked into it, and that was what i found.

but maybe some people on here will know some jdm secrets
8)

dts is right. its a waste of money. go with it if you have a s13 jdm front clip then u can swap all the components in there properly and have the working digi climate. otherwise dont bother.

unless you dont need and ventilation and you only put it in for the jdm tyteness…

Thanks… I am not too familiar with it… I just wanted some feedback, to see if it was worth buying… since it does look good…

IT has been done. I saw it done, and it works 100% with AC and Heat. 100% with auto settings and manual settings.

to get it to work like that not only do you need all the actuators for the vents, but you also need the blower fan and all the wiring that goes from that to the dash harness, you basically need time and a clip to do it.

U would need the actuator for the hot to cold and the 2 temp sensors.
and the under the dash stuff… the blower motor is the same reguardless.

point being it can be done.

if you read my first post i clearly say it can be done but it will take so much work that it isnt worth it.

if you read the post on 240sx forums you need the special attachment to the blower motor

thanks, been trying to use all those clip goodies.

ive seen it done, its not as bad as everyone says. just gotta know what your doing i guess. you dont need the whole dash harness, a/c works, heat works, auto works.

what you need, harness, for the DCC, sensors, actuator for the heater flap dilly, resistor network for the heater motor, and finally a brain and some time

mike

can’t we just take out the harness and sensors from a maxima? lets say… 92 max? and put it in the 240?