Auto loans: 3.69% USED Cars

Just got an email from my credit union. 3.69% on used cars. Lowest rate I’ve ever seen.

Westerndivision.org

If you have good credit and live in Erie county you can sign up and check em out.

limits on certain years etc?

That is the Rate that I am getting on my mortgage! Maybe I should buy a car too.

meh.
My credit union is doing 2.99% on used.

Where?

3.69 on exotics too?

X…

Rates are really low and probably won’t be going up for some time. When the fed’s key rate is basically zero it’s easy to make money relending, even at < 4%. You just have to be very strict on picking qualified applicants.

I just got financed at 5.09% i thought I did ok for a used car with a good but limited credit history. I guess not.

It’s a lot better than a personal loan i took out through HSBC a few years ago, the range was 13.5% for the best credit to 18.x for the worst, i had a 14.5, but i payed that shit off early

It would help to state the term.
I just got 1.9% for 36 months but it was certified.

my credit union’s rates right now (orchard park fcu)

New/Used Vehicles
Term APR as low as
Up to 24 Months - 3.74%*
Up to 36 Months - 3.74%*
Up to 48 Months - 3.99%*
Up to 60 Months - 4.24%*
Up to 72 Months - 4.74%*

Fuck… just bought my car in May for 8%… when did all this happen?

PenFed

True.
below nada value and 48/60/72 months - 2.99% new/used

Mmmm time to refinance … lol. I bet my credit union will match it no questions asked

I have been wanting to buy another car. These rates are making me want to make some poor decisions. FML

PenFed here. 2.9% for 60 months <3

Thanks for payin my salary bro :lol:

Lending is hilarious right now. I wonder how ridiculous these rates will seem when looking back in ten or so years.

Very. Employee rate is 3.5% for a 15y or 4% for 30y on a double right now…lets buy one!

lets do a 15yr!