Best Loan Rates

Who has the best rates these days??
I am looking at low 30’s for a 2007, guessing I am limited to 60 months
thanks in advance

Penfed?

To my knowledge Penfed still has some of the best rates.

Could always do a quick check on bankrate.com

hmmm I’ll check them out, have never heard of them, thanks

Try Meridia CU in Hamburg. Stupid low rates last time I used em.

There’s western division credit union on main st in williamsville which has good rates that I’m a member of, or there’s the other credit union I’m a member of called summit. The summit one has like criteria to be a member so if you need an in you can reference me if need be. Check them out and see if the rate is good enough for you.

I recently got a 1.74% rate on a 2006 from PenFed. The dealer (with their lowest rate of 3%) matched the 1.74%.

I have an offer of 1.75% but now the seller is playing games, he told me a price on Tuesday and now today he says he has someone coming on Saturday that is going to pay him full price …
So we’ll see, thanks for the tips!

Who did you get 1.75% through? I will be looking in the near future.

PenFed
Meridia
Western Division
Summit

Any others…? Do they offer no fees if paid off early?

Great Erie Federal Credit Union in OP. You join some town thing for $20 and can be a member. Great to deal with and pretty great rates.

In the 2.00-3.00 range, no early pay off fees and they even offer up to 7 years if you really want to buy something you can’t afford. My BMW is 2.25%

WNYFCU over on Union Rd

I bank thru wnyfcu but my loan is thru Blvd Fcu on NFBlvd . I wish mine was 1.75 wtf ugh lol. Blvd Fcu will finance any year car fyi incase someone wanted something older

does penfed allow more than 36 months on older vehicles or is it pretty much the standard that if its onlder the max is 36 months

yes, they allow 60. I think any year also, but they do have a max miles, something like 100k.

you can also no-cost refi with them if you have a higher rate with somebody else.

the perks of having good credit lol