auto part stores

i was thinking about this the other day. im sure many people on this site fix their own cars. I dont know if this is possible or not but wht if nyspeed created buissness accounts at all local auto part stores. I seen people do this before and as long as we buy a certain number of parts from them we can get anywhere from a 10% to 40% discount at some places. say we choose advanced auto where most of us can buy are parts if we buy a lot we get a level 4 discount which is 40% off purchases. I dont know if it will work but im sure it would help a number of us out. if anyone has more info let me know.

Can we go with a chain so we wouldn’t have to use the same store?

yeah when u make an account its for the chain of stores i believe

This thread is dumb, go into any decent part store (napa,carquest) and 99% of the time the people working will cut you a break if you ask. Most part stores aren’t going to let joe schmoe open up a random account with killer deals.

dont u need a TAX ID#…without that it would be pointless and the whole purpose of an account would be so we dont have to pay for parts up front…that would be bad for htis crowd…and like fiend said…there are many people here that work at part stores that will cut u a deal…most will price match too

I know it really doesn’t help the Southtown guys that much, but I’m pretty sure Kenwood Napa on Englewood in Tonawanda still gives a discount to NYSpeeders.

JSkrapper isn’t there anymore (other than Saturdays), but if you tell them your from NYSpeed, I believe they still do give some kind of discount.

AndyB…bigtymer and layzie all work at the Ridge and Abbot Advanced

:slight_smile:

i have friends tht work at advanced too but i thought it jus would be cool if the whole site could do something.

and cky89

my one friend does it and he pays for parts when he goes to any place and they jus give him his dicount. i ddnt know how possible this was but just figured i would throw the idea out there and see wht people think.

“That’s the worst idea I’ve ever heard in my life”

~Michael Bolton

I’ve got a wacky idea… call me crazy, call me an innovator…

Why don’t you call up one of these places and ask?

why do that its easier to post here

fucking lazyass people

lol