What Autopart Retailer Do you Pefer?

I was just wondering what Autopart Retailer you prefer and why?

I see many different NYspeeders everyday at my store ( Im the General Manager at the Advance in Cheektowaga) but I have gone into other retailers to see what they are doing to, each company has different vibes.

oem honda

I go to who has a banner here and supports NYSpeed. :wink:

Kenwood Service NAPA. :tup:

spam! oh wait… that’s me, oh wait… now i’m confused. lol

yeah that guy hank over there is awesome

Either autopart international or napa. Great inventory for both and the discounts for shop accounts is much better than any other retailers I have come across. If I was general public, I would have recently said advance or autozone because of pricing but napa recently introduced a value priced import line that competes with everyone.

Either Zone or Advanced, Napa and Carquest are decent but they don’t have good weekend hours or weeknight hours which is when I am always working on my car.

whatever that’s open and have the part in stock

Autozone normally. But there isn’t one around me and the advanced auto on sheridan fucking sucks balls.

World discounts. Usually half the price of the big boys

autozone, then napa then carquest

Everytime i go to napa they are closed, and it will be a really stupid hour like 2pm on a tuesday

That would be my only reason to prefer advance > napa/carquest… i dont go to autozone unless i need an air freshener or something

I have had the best expierence with napa parts NOT breaking. I have had a extremely difficult time buying parts from the advanced near me. EVERY time I buy something for one of my SHO’s I get the wrong part, and this even happens with autozone sometimes too.

axles, engine mounts, front brake pads the list goes on and on.

Half the quality also

I forgot about rockauto.com also

Napa but I am biased cause I worked there previously and still get a major hook up.

Whatever one doesn’t contain minorities.

advance has always been good to me so i stick with them…

so, not advance.

:smiley: :heart:

I prefer anywhere but Autozone or Advance. Even Carquest sucks without a discount.