retarded autozone workers

lol
taken from another forum
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=271301

so about a week after i changed my clutch i noticed a spot under the car, i looked and fluid is slowly dripping out of the passenger side drive axle seal, i didn’t get the axle back in all the way

anyway, today is payday so i go to the dealership to get more tranny fluid they want $25 a quart(Las Vegas pricing), not being able to afford this i go to autozone to find it or an equivalent.

the guy at the counter looked up the part number, they didnt have any, and he didn’t know the equivalents, so he got their Senior tech guy, who i shared this stupid conversation with:

AUTOZONE TECH: “neons use atf-3”

ME: “its a stick, I just changed my clutch and it needs a synchromesh fluid”

AUTOZONE TECH: “you dont need to drain the tranny to change the clutch, are you putting this fluid in the clutch bell housing?”

ME: “its a front wheel drive with the diff built into the tranny, so i had to drain it”

AUTOZONE TECH: “the diff and the gearbox are not even connected on your car, you shouldn’t have drained the tranny”

ME: “just tell me if you have any equivalents to the mopar fluid?”

AUTOZONE TECH:“ATF-3”

ME: “that’s for automatics, i have a manual”

AUTOZONE TECH: “are you sure its not an auto?”

ME: “yes, I’m sure”

AUTOZONE TECH: “how do you know it’s a manual, are you a mechanic?”

at this point i called the guy a f***ing idiot and walked out,

hopefully tomorrow when i take my cay to the auto hobby shop to fix that axle, they will have some synchromesh fluid

“are you sure its not an auto?” :bowrofl:

wow, that was classic. are you sure its a manual? no im, not, i forgot what tranny i have from the parking lot to your store. that is really funny.

ur just as retarded so shut the fuck up jeff…doesn’t take a rocket scientist to move furniture around

Autozone>South Hills Retards:)

yeah but he doesnt ask “where do you want this fridge?”

^^ Do you only come out at night? ^^^^

:rofl: no

cheeks???

I bet the story was reversed

I ran into a problem with the Autozone people giving me the wrong spark plugs. What made it worse was the guy also drove a s13 except his was a coupe instead of a hatch.

Needless to say I wasn’t to happy trying to get the larger spark plug out with needle nose pliers.

advance > autozone

24hr autozone > advance

having a mechanic do it > *
a driver now, ultra lazyness

the fucktards at advance didnt even know that they made a camaro z28. they tried saying they only made 6cyl. camaros and they stopped making them in 93. I guess the fact that i had the damn car sitting outside wasnt enough proof for them.

It’s not advanced themselves there PSWOTY,it’s the people who work there:zzz:

yea i thats what i was saying. every person i have delt with at the carneige store is a fucking retard. and there different ppl each time so they just keep hiring tards. i only go there now to get small shit to clean the car with.

There’s ur first problem then…carnegie people:doh:

yes yes very true

My advance is open 24hr’s

whats the point of locks on yer doors?

door gets locked at midnite and we use the drive through window