retarded autozone workers

:rofl:

add one to my post count

yaā€¦iā€™ll take like umā€¦a doublr barrel holley carbā€¦um.aā€¦quart of 5W30(watching my weight) and a large spool of 8 gauge to goā€¦Whatā€™s that total? Oā€¦and.can u throw in some diolectric grease for the plugs

we were ordering a clutch at advance in pleasant hills on 51 and the guy asked if it was a manual or automatic.

:kekegay:

best fucking thing is, most new manual trannys use ATF in one form or anotherā€¦Fucking idiots that go into part stores

i could make a short novel on all the idiots i have ever seen come into advance

edit: its word better now

including urselfā€¦

oh snap that was goodā€¦not, u make no sense ever when u fucking post

ahh busted out the '92 usage of ā€¦ NOOOTTTT. way to go. now go listen to mc hammer and be 2 legit to quit

or its from Borat the movieā€¦when he tried learing not jokes :rofl:

laskdfoe erlkhoiā€¦ 0iasdfioasdf,ajsdofhasoi dfalk, adfohasdiuhalkdfa df,

maybe sleeper will understand that ^^

:stick: y donā€™t u go jump on the swift/laura bandwagon fag! O waitā€¦ur already thereā€¦:tool:

hahah or maybe if u can read a fucking post i make, maybe cause mine make sense, u would see im not on that bandwagon and basically said drop the stupid drama shit, captain ass-hat

hahahahaa wanker fight

wow that owner of the neon needs to check his facts. the neon t-350 trans does take atf-4(superceeds atf-3) even the MANUALS. if you run syncromesh you have to do a flush to get all the atf out of the gearbox. but i guess noone knows that. dusche bag in the neon never changed his tranny fluid or would see it does say use atf-3 or equlivent. lol tards

:rofl:

Maybe he can show you where the muffler bearings and blinker fluid are

My favorite is when I go in and ask for Gates #K060763 and #K040378 belts. All I get is ā€œwhat car is it forā€ and I repeat, Just give me those part numbers. They canā€™t do it unless I tell them what car it is for.

:zzz: not really drama and last time i checked your sigā€¦yep the drama lives on!!! go back in your basement

umā€¦my sig is there makin fun of you fools cuase i put mine there after the last thread

I think the reason they ask you that is because they look the stuff up by the code in the computer, not the code for the part. I had a friend that worked at autozone and also on H-T there was a huge debate over why people at auto part stores always asked car model and other things.