Anyone here work at AutoZone?

Does anyone on here work at AutoZone and if so when and which one?

y what do u need

I need to return something, I have the receipt, but the box is a little beat up, and I have had it for almost year. It was never installed, and never even taken out of the box. The AutoZone by me only employs people who seem to have some type of mental disability so I have not even tried to go there yet. I was hoping to find an AutoZone with some competent human beings before I attempt to return this.

Good luck :tup: They’re all morons

is this the one in the city of tonawanda ? if so I’m not surprised, I had to explaine to 2 guys there what an ECU was, I was kinda shocked when I told him what I needed and he said, " Whats that" :bloated:

Yup that’s the one, I’m tired of having to give them 30min of auto education just to buy a part. And the dumbfounded look on their faces when I go to return something.

Yeah I’ve learned to speak slowly and better hope you need a common part, although I’ve never had to return anything I’m sure its quite the experiance, Fuckin idiots.

layzie? :gotme:

^^^yep…
“she” works there.:smiley:

I got sick of trying to convince the Autozone employees that my car existed. “Are you sure it’s not a Grand Prix?” No dumb ass, go outside and look at it. Plus I always waited in a line that didn’t move on even the slowest day. Advanced > Autozone for auto parts chain stores.

Fixed.

X2

Which one does layzie work at?

one of them near the galleria.

I think its the one on Transit and walden.

lol…i had a similar experience there recently…however, i did it for fun…i had a fuel line in my hands and asked him if it was ok to run coolant through it…his exact response…
“ummmm uhhhhh yeah, ummm because…uhhh its not as toxic and uhhhh abrasive as fuel, so uhh it will be just fine”

lmao.

Thats great, I love how they assum your an idoit and that you will buy their rediculas responses, I never used to go there but it ended up being one of the few places that would rebuild my ECU, I usally just go to advance on sherdian, cause its so close to my house, no dummies there, as far as I know.

I’ve found that, despite a few exceptions, don’t trust a clerk at an autoparts store to have any knowledge whatsoever. Even if they claim to know something, verify it somewhere reliable.

^^well yeah, thats obvious…
the part that gets me is, if they dont know the answer, why make something up? just say, i dont know, or ask someone who might…

i work at the walden and transiit store. i dont take offense to montecarlochick saying all autozone people are morons a lot are and shes ugly anyways. if you can read a screen and at least know what a car is they will hire you. im only there part time so. i get that people come in that talk to me like im stupid because they work on their own car and dont think i know shit. i like to make them feel like assholes by correcting them.

you need to come to my store when me or adam are working. we really are the only 2 with real knowledge. everyone else is just a “screen reader”