Auto parts stores in Toronto and GTA?

OK so I am kinda pissed right now because I moved to Toronto about a year ago and this city is huge… But this city has almost no automotive shops that I can find.
I am looking for some preference and OEM parts for my car and all i can find is NAPA. This city has a huge amount of cars and a massive underground car culture. Yet when I go back to visit my parents place in Kingston I can find way more auto shops then in Toronto.
So Why is it so difficult for me to locate a store that will sell some simple cross drilled and slotted rotors? Why is it I have to ask people if they know of an automotive shop?

The NAPA in Markham seem to be too busy to take my money so I am trying to find some other place to go. But I am at a wall here. I have goggled places and if i do find a automotive shop I don’t find any web info on them at all. The only other place I know is located in Mississauga for some reason and I don’t feel like traveling all that way to buy things. I want to find a place i can go time and time again for all my automotive needs.

So has anyone else noticed this? And does anyone have any suggestions of good automotive places that sell a wide range of aftermarket and OEM parts preferably located on the East end of the GTA?

Thanks

Part Souce
Car Quest

No not either of them. Car Quest will sell OEM parts but if i want cross drilled brake rotors for a 300ZX or stainless steel lines their eyes will glaze over and ask what a cross drilled rotor is. And Parts Source well I don’t think they carry much if anything aftermarket related. Believe me I asked about it. These places are great for your moms mini van.

LOL Call Varun he has stuff like that. Sounded like you were looking for crap like that.

www.240sx.ca

i can help you with some of that stuff as well

I spoke to Varun before hes a good guy and I would also recommend anyone to buy parts off him.

But he wont have the stock parts I am looking for (Like steel brake lines that you can find at any Canadian tire). I am not just looking to find all the parts I need for the zx swap I’m doing now… I am looking for someone or some store i can go to for anything and everything from OEM parts to high performance aftermarket parts. For this project and anything new in the future.

Maybe I am trying to kill two birds with one stone and am just not able to do so. I don’t know. This is why I always shopped at NAPA because they have both stock and aftermarket parts for sale.

Bing I hear has good stuff too but only problem is Location… Sorry man… Open a shop in TO I will be there for sure.

sg-motorsports for your aftermarket needs.

Sasha has been good to me, offers some really good pricing. Peter at Next Mod can be a good dude to deal with. Peter was offering a part to me which wasn’t even his cost, and it was cheaper than the vendor mentioned a few posts above’s cost. At Peter’s cost, that part was nearly bought for $50 cheaper than said vendor…just saying. And SG could get the same pricing as Peter which was also cheaper. Just to give you an idea of which playing field some people are in.

go to hotspot autoparts best place

http://www.son240sx.org/forumdisplay.php?76-SON240sx-Vendor-Marketplace :smiley:

Nextmod always overstates but they seem tobe pretty relaxed with flexing the prices.

im 100% sure BOTH Varun and Bing carry stainless lines for a zx swap, and as far as brakes Varun can get that stuff too.

If your talking about steel hard brake lines, then its better to make ur own lines, by ordering the new gen piping that is bendable without kinking by hand, and fabbing up ur own lines at fraction of the price of oem replacements.