auto wrecker phone numbers

I am in need of some phone numbers for parts for my car. I already called spitz, toll gate, and maroneys with no luck on parts. If any one knows of a good foreign auto part wrecker let me know. I need to get these parts asap.

Thanks
Phil

www.car-part.com

thanks
but no luck it did turn up jordans but when i called they said they didnt have the parts that i need. its looking like i have to go with the suby dealer on this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-Left-Headlight-Driver-OEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ007QQitemZ170069340483QQrdZ1

what parts do you need? try maroneys again, ask for rk. he will order shit in for you no problem.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31859

hell, any place should be able to order in a generic headlight

or go on car-part and have one shipped in.

cant find a generic headlite for an 04 if it was the older style 03 bugeye it would be no problem finding sum cheap ebay headlite. I did find a new one from the suby dealer for 245 and that one on ebay is the wrong year its from an 05 cuz the 05’s are black chrome inside and the 04’s are chrome inside. Trust me i been keeping an eye out for them on ebay and there is one on there now but its already up to 115 snd still has 5 more days left on the bid. And im trying to find a passenger side fender. Im at work right now so im gonna try some more places when i get off today. Did i mention im cheap and dont wanna spend anymore money on this car? i am trying to get rid of it right now but want to make it look nice before i do

Burn it u pussy! Hell i’ll come out to ur house and we can make it dissapear around ur neck of the woods:burnout:

724-887-8700

Pewter, which place is that number for?

hendersons

ok is that the place out by JJ’s? i remember a place out there but cant remember what it was called

me is JJ’s

lol ya i kno i guess i should of said is it that place kinda by u

you try all foreign?

all foreign is 412 782 5580 web is www.allforeignautoparts.com

dont think they have it, b/c their inventory shows up on our screens–we are trading partners.

X2