AutoCAD

Thanks

I have a few versions but they are all HUUUUGE and I doubt anyone is going to be willing to upload and share something that large. Use a torrent site. I prefer http://thepiratebay.org

Yea, Torrent it.

Thx, I’m trying right now. I’m so ashamed to be a torrent noob.

I got a downloader, looked through a bunch, hopefully this one I’m trying will work. I’m afraid it will have viruses tho. How does one best weed out the bullshit ones?

Only download torrents that have a lot of seeders and don’t have any negative comments. Bad files will have comments saying Malware! Spyware! Virus! etc and obviously no one will download them so there won’t be anyone sharing it. Don’t download any that have 0 comments either unless it’s something extremely rare that nobody really looks for(AutoCAD isn’t one of them)

edit an FYI, cracked software and many serial key generators will instantly be caught by your anti-virus program(if it’s up to date) when you extract them and/or install them. This is perfectly normal because these are very expensive copyrighted programs and they are hacked so anyone can use them, technically they are viruses but you need that virus if you want to use pirated software.

ok thanks, yeah I looked through all the ones that had alot of seeders, and no bad comments, which was hard. Then the sizes. This one now has 32 seeders, 2 hours left.

Thanks for the headup with the cracker. I’ll be careful what I deny…

AVG has never “caught” a cracking software… for me at least

I use Avast and it catches stuff all the time and the same thing happens for many other people and n00biness makes some post up VIRUS! in the comments only to be flamed.

thanks for the help guys