Automotive Tattoos

anyone got one or thinking of getting one?
I just want a piston somewhere

i found this VW tattoo on another board :kekegay:
http://club.eurospeedltd.com/user/uploads/rabbit_jake_krazytat.jpg

automotive tattoos are even more retarded than run-of-the-mill tattoos.

let’s say you get a Mopar tattoo and three years later you fall in love with Camaros… what then?

if i got a tattoo ten years ago (age 13) based on my automotive taste, i’d probably have “berlinetta” tattooed somewhere on me…

:mullet:

thus why i’d get a piston or something lol.

your suppose to tattoo something that you like (cars)

tattooing something like susuki reno on your arm would be a little out of hand yes

you’re preaching to the choir… i don’t understand tattoos at all.

habs has a shitload of vw ink-- vw logos on his elbows w/ flames, a rat fink~ish rabbit on his back, 4 pistons w/ crazy faces, spark plugs firing and the electricity shooting off, then the german word for horsepower above it all…

it is bad ass.

i like tattoos, but 99.99999999% of them out there are really really tacky.

although Lard Frederickson from Rancid has a tattoo of a chicken in a noose on his calf… so he can tell people his cock hangs below his knees. THAT is a tattoo worth having.

this makes no sense :rolleyes:

Evidently you don’t have any tatoos yet like them but 99.9999999999% of the ones you have seen are tacky?

You either like tattoos or you don’t there is no inbetween. If you like them and get one it usually is of somthing you like or it has a PERSONAL MEANING. Not what some asshole in OC thinks should be put on your skin.

Thats awesome HAHAHA - - Tats are personal in someway shape or form. If we all cared what the world thinks we’d have kittens, puppies and rays of sunshine on our butts… Do what works for you

My buddy has a spark plug on his forearm. It’s pretty plain but he wants to finish it as he sleeves his arms. I have a few tattoos but they are not of kitty cats or puppies or any of that bullshit.

there only needs to be one tattoo…& it should read “I’m Stupid”

so when your like 60-70yrs old & your like “why the hell did i get that” you can look @ it & say…“oh yeah…cause i’m stupid”

i’m not anti tattoos…some are cool…i’m not really down with tweety, taz, tribal stuff, etc…
but some are OK…i just can’t see me picking out something i want permanently on me for the rest of my life.
and when you get old they look like shit

no when you get old they carry stories

When I’m old, my whole body will look like shit. So the tat’s will blend in perfectly. Everyone gets them for different reasons. I know when I look at mine in 30 years I won’t regret any of them. I know they’re stupid in most people’s eyes but they don’t have to look at them. Each one of mine has their own memories associated with it.

Yeah I know, My fire department tattoo is so main stream and stupid :rolleyes:

Just stick to “why we need more channels like BET” and I think you will be ok.

I hate people like you. You start off with the “I’m stupid” remark then say your not anti tattoo.

/yourself

x2

:rofl:

X2

People make rash decision about tattoos (i.e. decide one day you want one, walk into a shop and pick one out of a book), I knew what I wanted when I was 14, just had to get someone to draw it. When I was 18, I got it done. 4 years and I didn’t change my mind ONCE about what I wanted, so I know I won’t regret it.

Now, my second one on the other hand, is a bit harder. :smiley:

I was the same way with my tatoo…Knew what I wanted in HS and I got it Senior year in College - No regrets…

I can’t stand tattoos, but that’s just me. I could really care less if other people have them. :dunno:

me: “So you have to jab that needle into my skin 11ty billion times for a tattoo, right?”
artist: “yes”
me: “No thanks, I will go beat off to a Jenna Jameson movie instead, but thanks.”

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/carengineDST.jpg
this half sleeve is just bad ass
had to have been ALOT of time and money

i have a spark plug that i drew up with a skull face on it , i have been thinking about going to get more… and for those that think its stupid dont get one, hopefully if i live to be 80 i can look at my tatoos and remember a better time