Autozone - cheap oil

Autozone has lots of oil reduced to $2 a quart. Go get some if there is any left! I snagged 150 quarts over 8 stores. My dad emptied the Springville location for about 30 quarts as well.

goddamn that’s a lotta lube

Hey I can’t risk going in dry.

looks like I’ll have to stop at lunch today.

I always buy the 5 quart jugs, Walmart is the cheapest that I found. Mobil 1 comes out to $5.28/quart.

Or you can buy these for $2 a quart now :slight_smile:

Synthetic is $2 a quart?

+1

Yes, all of the oil I got is synthetic except 12 quarts of Quaker State and like 2 Ford Racing quarts.

None here. stopped at lunch since it was across from the post office. then again, this store is <2 months old, so probably not overstocked

Thanks for cleaning out my local Springville location

That’s going to take you a couple years to go through. I did the same thing when someone posted on BITOG that Big Lots was clearing out Quaker State Full Syn at $3 a quart or something like that. Maybe I’ll check out some of the stores in Rochester.

LoL sorry man

The viper takes like 10 quarts, the vette is at 7ish. Figure 3 changes a year that is already 51 quarts. This might last me 2-3 years tops.

Ha, serious oil usage dude.

Between my two toyotas I use 8 quarts of synthetic, and 8 quarts of conventional oil per year.

My last deal was 10 quarts of Quaker State full syn 0w20 for $20 after rebate

I picked up Cases and cases of Total/elf oil over the summer for under $2 a Qt for the Bmw. Will have some left even after the car is gone. Only use 14 quarts a year.

I’ve never seen Total ELF oil on a shelf, did you get it mail order?

There is a guy in NT selling it. He use to be a dealer of it but closed shop. Found him on CL. He’s about 60 years old and pretty cool.

• Updated - - -

And the bottles are actually liters not qts. So even a better deal.

In autozone right now and the worker doesn’t know anything about $2.00 quarts of oil.

Of courseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you’d go looking for the deal, lmao.