Average cost to hang and finish drywall

I am remodeling my bathroom (about 65 sq/ft with 8 ft ceilings) and I am trying to figure what is a fair price to have the walls done, because i dont feel like doing it myself. It won’t have anything ornate, just square walls and cement board in the shower. Thanks.

Dimensions?
sq/ft isn’t really helpful i don’t think.

If you want someone else to finish it, don’t hang the drywall yourself.

If you find someone that does a small job like that, let me know. Most guys won’t call you back for anything “small” like that.

X…

SF Pricing will go out the window on a small job like that. I usually can hang and tape something like that in a day, and sand the next. I will not be available until the end of April the way my schedule is.

Where is it? I might be interested.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have dibs on you next opening haha. Give me a call when you have some free time. Crush some beers and talk a few things over.

It is about 11’ by 5.5’ with eight foot cielings. I figured it wouldnt be easy gettin someone I here to do it, but the one price I got doesn’t even make any sense it’s so high. What do people normally get for a regular (non small) job around here per square foot, $1 or so?

I am in Pendleton right off of Tonawanda creek.

Big jobs usually pay per sheet. At least commercially anyway.

Yeah I think that’s pretty standard. They just figure out how many sheets you need x 32 x $sq/ft = cost of the job

I would do it but i am allergic to drywall dust Lol

^^^Benadryl

The hanging part isn’t bad. I suck at the taping and mudding. It’s definitely a skill I don’t have. I can do it, but it never turns out well.

I am in the same boat. I have hung and taped dry wall but it’s always been on projects that don’t really matter what the finished outcome looks like. I want my bathroom to look as good as possible.

Replied to your pm.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There’s a finisher on one of my job sites that is really good. Always fixes the holes i make and you cant even tell when he’s done. If I see him again soon I’ll see if he’s interested.