Avid Racing Mounts!!!

Avid Racing’s all new billet aluminum mount kit for 89-98 Nissan 240sx is a complete OEM replacement upgrade mount kit for all KA24DE and SR20DET engines. Designed for high horsepower applications and to help eliminate wheel hoping. These mounts feature CAD/CAM design and are CNC machined from Alcoa 6061-T6 billet aluminum. By reducing engine movement, all of the power goes to the ground and not up in smoke! These engine mounts also increase shifter feel, especially during high rpm shifting. The kit includes both side engine mounts and the rear transmission mount. We also provide detailed instructions and all necessary hardware as well. The mounts as well as the bushings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.

• CAD/CAM Designed.
  • CNC machined.
  • 6061 T-6 aluminum.
  • 62A(Street), 75A(Race/Street), 90A urethane(Race).
  • Lifetime Warranty

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k298/4g63telantra/nissanmount.jpg

SALE PRICE COMING SOON!!!

what the hell is their direct contact, they still owe me some fucking mounts… they said they relocated to some place in mississauga and i lost their number. They owe me mounts since December… And I’m busy as all hell… they said that once they moved they would contact me and give me the information of the new location so i could pick them up (4 dsm engine mounts with 75a inserts, i got only the 3). I sent them a picture and everything…

Help a brother out

well I know they just moved in to new place yesterday. I had a few DSM mounts and B-Series on back order and I did get them once it was done.

Can you get me their contact, or let them know to frickin call me. I spoke to them like over a month ago last! And this shit has been draggin since december… They said over a month ago they were in the middle of a move to ‘somewhere on winstonchurchill’ if i remember now… and that they’d call me ‘friday’… lol. Been a many fridays since.

its on the website bud

www.avidracing.com

Thank you Rick

how much are these?

please pm me

yeah how much for the 75a(race/street) for a ka24de

Retail is $329+tax

[SIZE=“6”]SALE for ONLY $279+tax[/SIZE]