AWD dyno anywhere?

Actually the dealership didn’t say they were ok, but they did alright in the snow storm we had. When the snow packs down though we’ll see I may have to change them or get a winter wheel / tire setup.

And yeah daddie that’s why I got it it’s not a sti or an evo. It’s a bigger sedan that has some balls too. I did like the sti and also the evo, but in the end I needed a bigger car anyways.

Thanks everyone for all the replies, although still no place to get a couple baseline runs…

Do the rollers from Kennedys spin freely from each other? If they do spin freely from each other I don’t see how it would mess up a AWD system. Now if they were some how connected and the bigger one made the smaller one spin faster then yes it would not be good.

Im no expert but i believe its not the rollers spinning at different speeds that is the issue, its the fact that the rollers slow down at different rates.

then that would explain it.

I wish someone had a clear answer on this, I would love to get my car dyno’ed. I just will not risk it untill I can know for sure. I can say that if Mike had a say in this that would clear things up.

just wait until Inn-Tune(Mike) gets his dyno in

Different size rollers = different load on tires = horrendous for you AWD system.

They don’t slow down at different rate, no diffs were ever blown up at Kennedy’s.

Do you work there? sounds like it.

kennedys has small front rollers (24"?) and large rear rollers (48"?), which can destroy center differentials due to differing load levels !!!