Awesome editing...

From the same person who made the awesome vid on H2O:

those guys make the best videos BY FAR

damn thats good

that was hot as fuck

ARE you LISTENING Bobby?!

Those rims look terrible, other than that the car is wicked clean.

damn good vid…just my opinion BUT…i hate that wikid stretch shit…gives the car a cobbed up look…again just my opinion

Car looks fucking SICK as does the video. Song wasn’t bad either.
The dude that edits it has to be a movie editor or something. Because all of their videos are movie quality.

I was about to post the same exact video

Wow…amazing work. He HAS to be a professional, and probably has a rolling mount(idk the real name for it) for the camera. Wicked smooth transitions and such

Another cool VAG vid:

and this

i cant believe there are idiots out there that think that stretching the tires that far actually looks good??? its just as bad, if not worse than altezzas

Awesome video.

iit looks awesome!!!

yeah it does.

i agree

he couldnt afford to make his car look like that.
and youre dumb, those BBS RS’ is awesome, they might not look good on a cavalier, but RS’ are one of the best wheels ever.

poor comparison. different strokes for different folks. cars with tires like that arent intended to be track cars or performance oriented. they are after a specific look. i realize opinions are all anyone has nowadays with the way the world is going, but comparing it with altezzas is comical

I used to hate the stretched tire look too. It has grown on me a lot though, and done right it can look sick. I love those rims on that car too…

…Just because your brother has them:tongue

Well I’d be lying if I said that had nothing to do with it. Never really paid attention to that scene till he got into it.

Well that car is unbelievable looking. Video is dope too.

Euro styling FTW.