Awkward Moments

If your cock wasn’t so small she probably wouldn’t have run away.

if your mother had any brains she woulda swallowed

let it slide for now, but say something to clear the air next time you see her. Be like “So i’m gonna go buy new boxers today, wanna come?”

bring her a fruit roll up.
And when she says whut is this say "its a fruit roll up, I was gonna bring you a casorel, But I didn’t.

hahahaha

Edit/ also to fix this problem, buy starter shorts.
I always rock starter or Boxing style trunks under my jeans/ pants for 2 reasons.
If yiou walk around in them, theres no dick flap, and if you want to shed pants anywhere like as soon as you get home, or anywhere where you are too warm, Its perfectly okay.

Shedding clothes isn’t the problem… I’ll strip down in my apartment all the time…

Its more of the fact that my dick was almost pressed against the window… and the randomness of it

lol, “pressed ham”

Tell her that your cave miner has a mind of his own. There’s no controlling him, hence why he wants to go spelunking with her.

It would have been better if you had Sir mix alot put 'em on the glass blasting loud enough so she could hear it.

Pics of the firebush?

I wonder if I know her.

hahahahha eep.

lol.

I would go knock on her door and apologize just in your boxers with your baloney pony strutting its stuff in all of its glory and see how she reacts. This sounds like would be an episode on seinfeld.

I wake up I walk around either naked, or with boxers on. Which both tend to show my dick, I think I have an knack for buying boxers with shitty dick flaps so my dong flops out ALL the time.

That was glorious.

It would be funnier if you had a ragin vainy boner pressed against the window

wow

hahaha, you are one of a kind…

Yo this one’s easy:

She ran because she was embarassed that she liked you/it.

So if you bring it up she’ll just effectively “run” again.

:snky:

Unless you wait to bring it up until you’re partying/drinking with her and she’s had a couple to shed off a bit of inhibition.

What I’m saying is: You now have the perfect segway to sex the next time you drink with her. Congratulations. Just don’t blow it by bringing it up for the first time when she’s sober.

“Oh hey I’ve been meaning to apologize for that one time… I didn’t mean to… Haha besides I was embarassed since it was cold and I wouldn’t want you to see me at anything but my best…”

“Oh it wasn’t that small… But that wasn’t your best?”

cue pr0n music

act all casual and such

I’ve seen your dick. I can understand your embarrassment.

don’t bring it up, and if she does…just laugh about it but don’t make any excuses…just say sometimes it happens and move on from the conversation. Girls aren’t going to want to talk about your weiner or hear that it was cold or whatever you want to say to defend yourself. If she likes you and is relatively normal, she wont care that it slipped out, she will probably think it is funny.