PWNED

:rofl: the shit on the floor is the best part hahaha

hahaha, denton is like redneck central though

well its better than being raped.

Seems pretty standard… Should have upper decked her too for a good measure

Absolutely. You just can’t go wrong with a solid upper decker.

lol

Thats one way to look at it :slight_smile:

:zong:

He should have pissed on her

he could have taken a shit on her face and the jerked off on her bathroom floor.

10/10

And who is she to say “I was going to have sex with him in the morning”? Like this bitch decides what time to do it. Lucky she didn’t get raped.

hahahahhahahh this rules

OMG LOL

LOL it was psphinx!!!

My buddy used to shit his pants when he got trashed. One night he went back to a girls dorm with her and passed out drunk on her bed with her naked. Woke up and found out he’d shit himself in her bed so he smeared it on her ass and moved her into the spot where he slept and took off hoping to leave her convinced that she shat everywhere. He never saw her again so I dunno how it worked out but boy did I laugh.

once i was seeing this girl a long time ago, she was a few years younger than me and i was 20 maybe? anyway, we both had fake id’s so we would go out, get shitty, and then go back to her house and bang. she lived with her parents and her room was in the basement. she wasnt allowed to have guys spend the night so i would have to park down the street and walk to her house and be suuuuper sneaky.

anyway, this one night i go back to her house, snky snky like, and we bang, ect and pass out. i wake up at 5 am suuuuper fucked up. like still drunk fucked up and i have to shit something awful. so i go into her bathroom (she had one of those 1/2 bathroom/laundry room deals in the room over from her bedroom) and take a huuuuge shit. like im talking a boo boo of epic proportions. needless to say, when i flushed the toilet clogged.

so here i am, attempting to be super quiet because this girls dad is going to be up soon and he has no fucking clue who i am, wasted, with a clogged toilet. there is no plunger in sight. i say fuck it, what are the chances of her dad using this bathroom, and sneak back to her bed.

i wake up the next morning (afternoon, really) and go into the bathroom all snky like to fix the mess (she was still passed out) and MY POOP IS FUCKING GONE. someone cleaned the massave disgusting shit i had taken a few hours after it had been marinating in its own juices. the girl was still asleep so i went back to bed (again) and to this day i have no idea what happened to the mystery boo boo.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA…wait not done…HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

what kind of C U Next Tuesday posts that up on the craigslist anyways? jeez…im tempted to email her and be like hey girl, i wont shit on your floor i promise…and i wont jerk off a load into your eye, unless you ask me to…after she passes out i would then proceed to shit on her floor and jerk off in her eye in hopes that she would post something up again and be 2 for 2…i could possibly mix it up a bit and shit/piss on her face and then go jerk off in her bathroom all over the mirror…that bitch got PWNED!

Lmao! When in doubt, pass the buck