azndc5er @ Toronto Motorsports Park

Zong’s camcorder is maDDD old, but we got the vids off :tup:

The file is kinda large, but it’s long. You can see several laps.

Right Click, Save As HERE - azndc5er @ TMP - 46.3mb

Dear White Subaru,

You pick horrendous lines.

Love,
Corey

lol

Just for the record, I like rotaries, if you listen carefully I proceeded to defend them.

Thanks Josh.

I apologize for the “creative” commentary, my friend riding along was a little excited…

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt helmet dawg :slight_smile: i watch the vid and it makes me want to get to the track… the chicanes look AWESOME

Damn… I knew I forgot something :slight_smile:

Will - the helmet rocks and protects my head very well:)

The white Subaru had TBE and cobb stg 2+ I believe. If you watch, you’ll notice that I couldn’t keep up on the straightaways so I had to wait for the back section to catch up enough to pass.

Zong make sure you DL the file as well… when I made the CD for you it only copied over the RAW version and not the one I’ve got hosted here.

Sweet vid, i cannot wait to get to the track.

zong, was your camera too big to use the mount, or what? it looked like your passenger was holding it?:cry:

seriously lol

but nice vid :tup:

who were you there with?

The mount worked for like 1 min, but it limped like a beat dick. Camera was too heavy I guess.

I was with my buddy Jarrod - the video may be a little misleading, the initial flyby shot was his WRX (carbon fibre hood). The rest of the in-car was me driving my sti.

Here is the putfile version - edited with r|c3r music

I was bored this morning and wanted to take a stab at windows movie maker.

:tup:…tho not a fan of the techblow…but its cool. good vid. all the same.

…when did jrod get CF hood, and lip? possible other things i did not notice in his flyby

that is where the ubrf trackday is at right?

Yeah.

doh, rehost?

It was up for well over a week :gotme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8U_Bf4gvOg

wow, I don’t view every post every day, I must suck :gotme:

I heard the best time of the event was like 1:30 something

did they do the gay 103db limit on you guys too