B good to YER MOM

order her a free detergent ball.
http://www.oxicleandetergent.com/

(it’s one of those shipping only deals… which I think is pretty fucking sweet, but that’s probably because I enjoy doing laundry…and “I love technologyyyyy…”)

good for 25+ washes.
yessssss.

One time I refused to do my laundry because there was that daunting task of having to measure the detergent.

Kind of sexist to assume only mom does laundry isn’t it?

god, that oxy retard is so annoying

gee, lets think of more shit to sell to the stupid public.

And of course the fine print.

• You will automatically be enrolled in our Clean Club - where you will receive an additional 3-pack of toss-n-go balls and two bags in 90 days with free shipping, and will continue to receive 3-packs every 90 days, with free shipping. We will conveniently charge your card $21.99 for each 3-pack shipment, plus a $2.50 handling fee. Your toss-n-go balls will arrive just in time, so you never need to worry about buying more. And best of all, membership in the clean club is always free. All we ask is that you pay $4.99 to cover the cost of shipping and handling on your free sample. You can cancel your clean club membership at anytime for any reason and be charged nothing further. Limit one free offer per household.

Wait, you have to measure it? I thought you just filled the bottom part with detergent. Guess that would explain the suds everywhere.

Omglolblackwheeledsubiesarehottttt.

well considering the original message came from a woman, I’d say that it’s more accurate than sexist.

and yes, Billy Mays must DIAF

lol hes just annoying, that voice of his makes me cringe!!!

hahaaaaaa. yeah. women belong in the kitchen and in basement next to the washing machine/dryer waiting for it to buzz.

thanks for the fine print kevin, that’s not exactly free

good readin jan :tup:

is it a bad thing that im 19 and i still dont really do my own laundry?? please dont think im spoiled, because im not…except for the laundry part.

^^^ me too well if i tryed to do my own i think id get bitched at so i just leave it to the women in the house

yeah, not exactly freee… silly. I saw the oxi ball, figured people like cool deals. TECHNICALITIES. damn.