b-ri's del sol Si Nick alero wanna be build thread

Or a set of 13" panasports… just saying.

no

and no

B18C is required to become an Instant asshole?

Nice car. I always kinda liked em but never really fit inside lol

no im saying this kid bragged about his b18 in his del slow. he tried to show off to some people, took off, ripped it up to about 50 and hit the back of a truck

Have you ever been in one? they look really small but there pretty roomie

so i buffed polished waxed and took some ok pictures of the car on monday, did a bunch on maintaince. looking for some EF front forks so i can put my koni/GC setup on from the ef. looking for a civic ex lip as well. also bought an s2000 catback, hoping to x the fart can sooner than later and sell one of the two mufflers

Did you buy JSE’s? lol I thought of doing that same thing. What do you want for the other muff? Also, if I remember right, the EF fork will drop the car on its own something like an inch, not sure if you have coilovers or spring/shocks tho.

yea i bought that one off JSE, its a stock twinloop kinda design, they sound pretty good from what i hear on youtube. i was think like 50 bucks and you bring the hack saw, take it off where you want. but yea i have the koni yellow and gc coils with top hats from my old ef, so i was gunna use those since no one wants them and ill never get what there worth lol. i just need ef front forks to do so

bump car is OBO

sold to murrdog mods please lock it up

Trade for an old bmw? :lol

del sol is worth more than the old bmw

3000 cash on top and you got a deal

I was thinking cash on your end…

please tell me your kidding…

Im pissed nick alero has more rep than me

Just gave you a 4th bar :hug

FUCK YES

Yeah. Passengers seat was uncomfy and the steering wheel hit my knees on the drivers side. I didnt take it for a spin for that reason