Baby Turbo - Oem DSM perhaps

Need a small turbo for a quick spool in my autoX car. Post up what you got. Cash in hand. Turbo must be in good working condition. Thanks in advance.

fixed.

are you going dual charge, or can we use the Jackson on the 240?

:slight_smile:

ive got a 13g in perfect condition, zero play in any direction…had it on my dsm spyder, it ran a 13.8 in the 1/4 in a full weight, fat driver awd swapped spyder…

I have a 14b i could let go.

I have a borg warner efr 6758 i would sell if the price is right… hits full spool (26psi) @2900rpm :slight_smile:

I have an 11b in my garage somewhere.

I have a good condition 14g for sale. $50 just want it gone.

When Gary puts my new turbo on you can buy my 14b, $75 or trade for low impedance injectors.

I got a 9b.

OK, you guys rock…9b and 11b belong on a lawnmower…Apparently I will dig up some of the characteristics of some of the above turbos and get back to you guys. Or I’ll pick up a few of em and see which one(s) would suit my needs.

I can stop by swerve and show it to you if ya want. shoot me a text 807-8691. Brad

Why don’t you ask the guy next door if you haven’t already? I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t have a pile of 16gs

He’s got a huge pile of 16gs laying around we talked last week because I’m buying one of his holy shit turbos lol

I think I’ll be going with the 14g…gimme a week or two to figure out for sure, then I’ll get back to you guys. Thanks again.

Sounds good!