Turbo - 14b, 16g, 20g, etc, ASAP!!

ok - as title states im in need of a turbo quick, but im also poor right now lol.

On that - id be happy with a 14b…esp at the price ive seem them go for recently.

the only requirements are it has to be internally gated with a working wastegate, it has to be a bolt on turbo on the exhaust side, and it has to work…also - while im ok with a t25 i would need all the water/oil lines for it. (actually, for a t25 all i would need are the oil/water lines + wastegate actuator)

as for price, let me know what you want for it, but the most i can spend right now is like 200-250$ depending on the turbo…and also i dont need a larger turbo - i just need something right now.

Let me know what you have - i can pick it up today if you live within 100 miles of like batavia ny…

pm me or txt me at 7163435166

Lets bump this again…any dsm bolt on turbo can apply…

Damn I would sell you my 14b for $100 very little shaft play just haven’t swapped it out for the 16g yet cause I haven’t had the funds to get the 16g

sell me yours for 100 to hlep w/ your 16g funds lol

i’ll keep you updated i plan on getting it out of my car asap just need to get the 16g and put it in my car!

evan sell your turbo and buy the secret evo 3 turbo bro.

I need to buy that turbo and get it on my car so I can sell this one :frowning: ughhhhhhhh

I have a 14b sitting in my garage all taped up and sealed off. It was removed by Gary Birch so you know it’s worth eleventy billion dollars. I’ll sell it to you for the low low price of $140.00 and you can have it tonight.

no its worth like 200 now. get the gary inflation correct sir.

Honestly, it is in that good of condition. I could have asked for closer to that. Low miles on it and normal minimal shaft play well within tolerances. I just need to get it out o here before I decide to put it on my bike.

If it has been touched by gary…i might have to tell the other two i have lined up to f off…but ill let you know

Gary touched my turbo

unf ive lined up 2 14b’s and a 16g (im buying them all lol)…but still, knowing Gary touched it…having a 3rd (and 4th) might be worth it

Gary touched my…never mind.