Bad gas milage

Ok so I’m trying to figure out why my civic is horrible on gas. I don’t romp on it alot, and i thinkn part of it is because i drive the highway every day and 60 mph in 5th I’m at like 3500 rpm, but i still think it’s not getting great milage. I have had to fill up every Wednesday and Saturday.

It only takes 9 gallons to fill. Maybe I’m crazy,
What kinda milage is anyone else with a b series making?
I know pretty much everyone else on here with a b is boosted, but it’s worth a shot.

How many miles are you getting per 9 gallons?

I’m lucky to get 20-21mpg in the Subaru. Highway.

I’m not exactly sure. I’ll see if i can figure it out today. I keep forgetting to reset my trip meter

9 gallons x 30 mpg = 270 miles to a tank, thats not all that far

This.

Maybe I’m just crazy and drive a lot wih a small gas tank.

I am running premium qs opposed to regular in my truck so maybe that’s y it’s costing me just as much

I fill up about the same, twice a week. I get around 265-275 miles per fill up, and I romp on it atleast a few times a day. :lol

Lol. Ok i guess I’m just crazy then. Going from a 26 gallon tank to a like 12 kinda plays a trick on ya

Honestly your orginal post is useless lol u need to tell us how many miles per tank you get. Oh and the tank is 10.9Gal

on average my teggy got probly around 28mpg with mixed driving and 30+ if it was just highway not getting on it much. mind you this is with 500+whp and 1000cc injectors.

im gettin 24-26mpg and 280ish miles on a tank. Think my tank is 13.6gal

My D series runs at 3500rpm@80mph. You must have the real short gearing, GSR maybe? Want to trade hatches?

I have a b18b with gsr tranny. No I don’t wanna trade. Lol

I was getting 300+ miles to the tank all day errryday. I think you are high or something Nick.
:rofl

i get 28+mpg on a b18 and thats with city driving

GSR : 28 city*
Civic : 27city*
WRX : 22 city
200 : 24 city
A4 : 22 city

*b18c_

Why would you run 93?!

OOooOOOooOOOo Are we listing MPG now? I average 36 with the D16z6. Wanna trade now? Same color and errrrything. lol

Agreed. Its a stock b18b. Run 87 in that bish.

I’ve always run 93 in all my hondas. Even my stock f22 accord