Bad news for 05 Mustang....(ford is so gay!)

Originally posted by 1320
when it was running right yes it was… i beat a c5 vette from a roll in it. And i dont remember if you were there in UT that one nite when i raced a supercharged WS-6 in the talon we were dead even…he may have pulled a turnsignal on me. maybe.

who’s talon and what was done to it to hand with a supercharged ws6???:rolleyes:

when it was running right yes it was… i beat a c5 vette from a roll in it. And i dont remember if you were there in UT that one nite when i raced a supercharged WS-6 in the talon we were dead even…he may have pulled a turnsignal on me. maybe.

who’s talon and what was done to it to hang with a supercharged ws6???:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Steel City
who’s talon and what was done to it to hang with a supercharged ws6???:rolleyes:

ummm… it was mine… i then sold it to another member of this board. As fas as mods:

-6 bolt big rod motor

-forced performance “big” 16g turbo

-act 2600 clutch

-buschur 3" turbo back exhaust

-custom front mount intercooler made from a powerstroke diesel core

• all 2.5 inch mandrel bent IC pipes

• Manual boost controller

• Mild head porting

• Heavily ported o2 sensor housing

• 2g exhaust manifold (ported)

• HKS 2.5 inch tb elbow

As far as the rolleyes…Dont be a “dumb”-estic hardass… there are quite a few imports here that will hand you your ass on a silver platter. We respect all fast cars here, we dont care who/ or which country makes them.

ummm… it was mine… i then sold it to another member of this board. As fas as mods:

• Heavily ported o2 sensor housing

As far as the rolleyes…Dont be a “dumb”-estic hardass… there are quite a few imports here that will hand you your ass on a silver platter. We respect all fast cars here, we dont care who/ or which country makes them.

question how do you port 02 sensor housing? what i mean is, are you referring
to the bung? if it is the bung how does it make a difference?

Originally posted by ohsoquik02

thats turbo rides i think!!!

terry in the ws6 is a dick!!!

Shut up you idiot, nobody was being a hardass, it was a simple question. I roll my eyes so much at you import dudes because there are so many of you that bolt on a coffee can and instantly think you can hang with the big boys. There aren’t many imports that can hand a supercharged ws6 there ass, maybe yours is one of the very, very, very few??? There sure are plenty that think they can though…Last time I checked I was a ford guy, didn’t I just show some respect for a fast gm product??? I respect all fast cars, even the gay ass imports, so save the we here speech for someone who gives a fuck.

:thefinger

Shut up you idiot, nobody was being a hardass, it was a simple question. I roll my eyes so much at you import dudes because there are so many of you that bolt on a coffee can and instantly think you can hang with the big boys. There aren’t many imports that can hand a supercharged ws6 there ass, maybe yours is one of the very, very, very few??? There sure are plenty that think they can though…Last time I checked I was a ford guy, didn’t I just show some respect for a fast gm product??? I respect all fast cars, even the gay ass imports, so save the we here speech for someone who gives a fuck.

The kids who bolt on coffee cans as an exhaust don’t hang around here. Obviously you need to hang out here a little more before you accuse people of being ricers. :thumbsdow

Originally posted by 2kaltima
The kids who bolt on coffee cans as an exhaust don’t hang around here. Obviously you need to hang out here a little more before you accuse people of being ricers. :thumbsdow
want about 2k??? wooooooooooooooops he not a kid!!!:smiley:

Oh christ… Im not even going to try to reason with a domestic e-thug. Youre right imports are gay… for they could never be as fast as the almighty mustang.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p87c04e230871f8add7aef5355fa07add/fa71ee35.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p7487f49fba3a3a2b6e2942f75f94d755/fa71ee2b.jpg

Oh christ… Im not even going to try to reason with a domestic e-thug. Youre right imports are gay… for they could never be as fast as the almighty mustang.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p87c04e230871f8add7aef5355fa07add/fa71ee35.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p7487f49fba3a3a2b6e2942f75f94d755/fa71ee2b.jpg
:bluez28:

Originally posted by ohsoquik02

the o2 sensor housing on a DSM is a cast iron piece that joins the turbo to the downpipe… it is extremely restricive from the factory. You can ream out a whole lot of iron. It took me hours with a carbide bit just porting the hell out of it.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p166b84e31ac05de55bf1379d63eaf61b/fa71ebf4.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pc0d1578638f26bd1b78881082e874403/fa71ebf5.jpg

fuck u and ur mustang…

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
fuck u and ur mustang…

lol…yea that pretty much sums it up also.

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
fuck u and ur mustang…

:eek:

lol…yea that pretty much sums it up also.

:blah:

While your running your mouth why don’t you tell me your best time with that car and what it weighed.

:blah:

While your running your mouth why don’t you tell me your best time with that car and what it weighed.

10.97 @ 131 mph… 1.51 60 foot time. Shit was over before it even started.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
i was there when he ran that… he freaking whooped a 351 stroker mustang

I was there, it was a badass run. :smiley:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
I was there, it was a badass run. :smiley:
:smiley:

Originally posted by 1320 Shit was over before it even started. [/B]

:rolleyes:

And the weight?

And how much money did you spend???