Bad news for 05 Mustang....(ford is so gay!)

Originally posted by Shaggy
Thats all you go on All the time :rolleyes:

I beat a 396 Monte Carlo- WOW I’m King Shit Now :eek:

well, " beat a 1992 Mustang 5.0" just doesnt have the same ring to it.

dude, suck a dick. You’re telling me you learned all you know about launching your car in the first couple weeks you had it? I had MAYBE 5 or 6 launches under my belt when i hit that 13.7

I dont suppose its possible that i learned to launch the car better AFTER i had done it more than 5 times??? Either way, i handed you your ass, from a roll nonetheless.

Originally posted by Shaggy
You Should EDIT* that to " THAT IS ALL THE FASTER I CAN DRIVE, MY CAR IS FAST. I suck @ driving

well we all know how hard it is to rev it to 2500 rpms and dump the clutch… launching mustang = easy. slipping the clutch to make boost of the line = slightly harder

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Darkstar
well, " beat a 1992 Mustang 5.0" just doesnt have the same ring to it.

dude, suck a dick. You’re telling me you learned all you know about launching your car in the first couple weeks you had it? I had MAYBE 5 or 6 launches under my belt when i hit that 13.7

I dont suppose its possible that i learned to launch the car better AFTER i had done it more than 5 times??? Either way, i handed you your ass, from a roll nonetheless. [/QUOTE

Ohwell life goes on.

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
nope he’s right.rotaries are notorious for being predicted to when it is goin to blow up.people with street ports are usually good for about 50,000 miles or so.

i agree…

but you aren’t as simple minded as the posts i’m reading… you know that if you have two rx7s and run both of them to 50k that there is a slew of things to go wrong… not just when the ticker his 50k both blow.

Originally posted by Darkstar
well we all know how hard it is to rev it to 2500 rpms and dump the clutch… launching mustang = easy. slipping the clutch to make boost of the line = slightly harder

who in the right mind dumps the clutch @ 2500 in a stock 302:confused:

If you cannot drive your car don’t ~

Originally posted by turbovw18
i agree…

but you aren’t as simple minded as the posts i’m reading… you know that if you have two rx7s and run both of them to 50k that there is a slew of things to go wrong… not just when the ticker his 50k both blow.

shut up

keep trying! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
shut up

keep trying! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :jerkit: :jerkit:

haha… don’t have to try…

me > you

Originally posted by turbovw18
i agree…

oh yea i hear ya.but still every rex owner knows that there cars are goin to go,the rotary motor is just a big pile of fuck pretty much reliablity wise

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
oh yea i hear ya.but still every rex owner knows that there cars are goin to go,the rotary motor is just a big pile of fuck pretty much reliablity wise

sorta yes, sorta no… with a decent set of apex seals, and proper upkeep (i.e. 2 cycle oil mixed in the gas), they can go for a good while. i wouldnt trust one for anything over 350hp though, esp if it was driven more than just weekends in the summer.

yeah, 13.70 is all my car is capable of. :slap:

you ran a best of very low 13’s, and my car is faster than yours, so it must be a 12 sec car.

your car is not faster than a stock LS1, nuff said

I’ve trapped as high as 110mph in stock trim.

and for saying launching a Mustang is easy, youre a real idiot…anything with a good amount of torque and real wheel drive is not easy to launch. Granted the Stang(excluding the Cobra) has a live axle which is the best platform for drag racing vs the Supras IRS etc etc.

sorta yes, sorta no… with a decent set of apex seals, and proper upkeep (i.e. 2 cycle oil mixed in the gas), they can go for a good while. i wouldnt trust one for anything over 350hp though, esp if it was driven more than just weekends in the summer.
im not sure if i read that right but did you say that
the REXs need to run twocycle? now why would they need to run that?

Originally posted by BlueZ28

and for saying launching a Mustang is easy, youre a real idiot…anything with a good amount of torque and real wheel drive is not easy to launch. Granted the Stang(excluding the Cobra) has a live axle which is the best platform for drag racing vs the Supras IRS etc etc.

if your a good stick driver you can launch a rwd car fairly easy and im not just
talking about dumping the clutch any fool can dump the clutch and hope for
the tires to hook. and as far as launching a awd never did it but shouldnt it
be about the same as launching anything else. just got to know how to work the
clutch.
isnt boost created by load?

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
if your a good stick driver you can launch a rwd car fairly easy and im not just
clutch.

u are such a douchebag

Whats up dude how ya been?

when it was running right yes it was… i beat a c5 vette from a roll in it. And i dont remember if you were there in UT that one nite when i raced a supercharged WS-6 in the talon we were dead even…he may have pulled a turnsignal on me. maybe.

Originally posted by 1320
when it was running right yes it was… i beat a c5 vette from a roll in it. And i dont remember if you were there in UT that one nite when i raced a supercharged WS-6 in the talon we were dead even…he may have pulled a turnsignal on me. maybe.
the ws6 supercharged was SUPER TERRY!!!

GAVE UP THE SC & got a MTI 422 LS1 W/TUNE & DAULS FOR 30G’s & ran 11.02 @ 128!!!it was weak!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
ill give u that

but after working on rx7’s suprass and dsm
seemed if they where heavy modded things just went down hill
after 15,000
rx7 for sure! those basterds allways needed rebuilt
but i have respect for 240’s with sr20det swap

not saying all rice is bad just want i have came across and the money ive seen spent for them just to break into the 12~ makes me glad i bought a ls1

What kind of “suprass” have you worked on… i cant wait to hear this :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SP71Supra
What kind of “suprass” have you worked on… i cant wait to hear this :rolleyes:

supras…badass

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
clutch.

you are a douchbag… :tounge:

from my experience in launching vehicles I’ve learned that launching FWD is about as hard as launching RWD, except you will not spin as far, but the same clutch pressure is needed.

AWD imo is the easiest of them all