Bad news for 05 Mustang....(ford is so gay!)

Originally posted by 2kaltima
only after you spend the 1500 bones and run a better time than him can you talk shit

Your right, see you at the track next year!

Originally posted by Steel City
supercharger

:smiley:
yaaaaaaa u got a V8 & A SUPERCHARRGER!!!
he got a 4cly & aturdo _+ a FART CAN WITH A BIG WING!!

Your right, see you at the track next year!

I personally don’t race at the track because i’m so fuckin hardcore like that, I only race on the street. I’m sure 1320 will still smoke you next year at the track though. :smiley:

I personally don’t race at the track because i’m so fuckin hardcore like that, I only race on the street. I’m sure 1320 will still smoke you next year at the track though. :smiley:
tell the truth u wife wont let u!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
and altimas aren’t that fast. :smiley:

yaaaaaaa u got a V8 & A SUPERCHARRGER!!!
he got a 4cly & aturdo _+ a FART CAN WITH A BIG WING!!

those are my favorite kind:D

Originally posted by Black_WS6
and altimas aren’t that fast.

True and true :pricks:

Steel City, why dont you shut up before you make even more of an ass of yourself.

Nobody here cares about your 03 Cobra. The kids with the fartcans are few and far between on this site, and the ones that come with the fart cans and stay for more than a month know their role, who their competition is, and who not to talk shit on.

:smiley:

More power to him if he does! I could care less, the car is still gay:D Quit talking track talk street warrior and get some slips or get the fuck out of this thread.:eek:

More power to him if he does! I could care less, the car is still gay:D Quit talking track talk street warrior and get some slips or get the fuck out of this thread.:eek:

that’s a big negative - I will continue to point out the fact you are a moron in this thread. :smiley:

ohh christ, another mustang owner with a hardon for his car…

ohh god…imports are gay…my mustang is soooooo cool…

i’ll race you… i have a 4 cylinder turbo. is my car gay too?

Originally posted by Darkstar
Steel City, why dont you shut up before you make even more of an ass of yourself.

Nobody here cares about your 03 Cobra. The kids with the fartcans are few and far between on this site, and the ones that come with the fart cans and stay for more than a month know their role, who their competition is, and who not to talk shit on.

Im not making an ass out of my self, Im just putting on a show for some people who are watching this thread! I don’t care what you or your little import possy thinks about my car, they are 2 totally different types of vehicles and Im done arguing this. On a serious note I wasn’t aware that this was a “hardcore import site”. I don’t personally know any hardcore import dudes but all the imports I see at different tracks are usually junk with big fart cans and run 16’s. So sorry if I put you all in that catagory, if the shoe fits wear it. Maybe I thought you were a bunch of fart canners cause of the way most of you act on this site???

Im not making an ass out of my self, Im just putting on a show for some people who are watching this thread! I don’t care what you or your little import possy thinks about my car, they are 2 totally different types of vehicles and Im done arguing this. On a serious note I wasn’t aware that this was a “hardcore import site”. I don’t personally know any hardcore import dudes but all the imports I see at different tracks are usually junk with big fart cans and run 16’s. So sorry if I put you all in that catagory, if the shoe fits wear it. Maybe I thought you were a bunch of fart canners cause of the way most of you act on this site???
:rant: :rant: WE RESPECT ALL FAST CARS IMPORT OR DOMESTIC!!!:smiley:

MY runs 11.50 at the weight of 3440!!!

no supercharger,turbo & nos!!!:tounge: :tounge:

:rant: :rant: WE RESPECT ALL FAST CARS IMPORT OR DOMESTIC!!!:smiley:

MY runs 11.50 at the weight of 3440!!!

no supercharger,turbo & nos!!!:tounge: :tounge:

My car weighs 4400 lbs, but thats with my 2 big black boyfriends inside. I like to sit in between them in the backseat and go skiing. (that means i jerk both of them off at the same time :bukkake: wink wink) But anyways, im sorry i came here talking smack on imports. Its just that i am very insecure with my raging homosexuality…god i love cock… big or small curvy, straight, bald or hairy, black or white, hooked to the left or to the right i love them all. God just thinking about it is making beat off feverishly into a dixie cup you know, the ones that have little pictures of he-man on them… it helps me to get off by looking at his rippling byceps and monster cock. Well i better go…this dixie cup is almost full. welp im gonna go drink this sperm and then maybe ill get back to posting later. See ya! :tounge:

My car weighs 4400 lbs, but thats with my 2 big black boyfriends inside. I like to sit in between them in the backseat and go skiing. (that means i jerk both of them off at the same time :bukkake: wink wink) But anyways, im sorry i came here talking smack on imports. Its just that i am very insecure with my raging homosexuality…god i love cock… big or small curvy, straight, bald or hairy, black or white, hooked to the left or to the right i love them all. God just thinking about it is making beat off feverishly into a dixie cup you know, the ones that have little pictures of he-man on them… it helps me to get off by looking at his rippling byceps and monster cock. Well i better go…this dixie cup is almost full. welp im gonna go drink this sperm and then maybe ill get back to posting later. See ya! :tounge:

Priceless
:owned:

Priceless
:owned:

x2:rofl: :rofl: :itr41:

Oh jeeez another person that says SORRY :jerkit:

:IBGRANDAMOWNER: :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Oh jeeez another person that says SORRY :jerkit:

:IBGRANDAMOWNER: :smiley:
i own a grand am!!!:mad: