Bad news for 05 Mustang....(ford is so gay!)

Originally posted by Steel City
My car weighs 4400 lbs, but thats with my 2 big black boyfriends inside. I like to sit in between them in the backseat and go skiing. (that means i jerk both of them off at the same time :bukkake: wink wink) But anyways, im sorry i came here talking smack on imports. Its just that i am very insecure with my raging homosexuality…god i love cock… big or small curvy, straight, bald or hairy, black or white, hooked to the left or to the right i love them all. God just thinking about it is making beat off feverishly into a dixie cup you know, the ones that have little pictures of he-man on them… it helps me to get off by looking at his rippling byceps and monster cock. Well i better go…this dixie cup is almost full. welp im gonna go drink this sperm and then maybe ill get back to posting later. See ya! :tounge:

G, what can I say I guess the truth is out::rolleyes: Am I not supposed to be able to sleep now or something? That was pretty funny though:D You kids crack me up!

:cool:

G, what can I say I guess the truth is out::rolleyes: Am I not supposed to be able to sleep now or something? That was pretty funny though:D You kids crack me up!

:rofl: x 8763408237450276452375239745237452345

kids i’ll show u kids:sex:

Originally posted by Pewterss
kids i’ll show u kids:sex:

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:
u like,dont u:D

My car weighs 4400 lbs, but thats with my 2 big black boyfriends inside. I like to sit in between them in the backseat and go skiing. (that means i jerk both of them off at the same time :bukkake: wink wink) But anyways, im sorry i came here talking smack on imports. Its just that i am very insecure with my raging homosexuality…god i love cock… big or small curvy, straight, bald or hairy, black or white, hooked to the left or to the right i love them all. God just thinking about it is making beat off feverishly into a dixie cup you know, the ones that have little pictures of he-man on them… it helps me to get off by looking at his rippling byceps and monster cock. Well i better go…this dixie cup is almost full. welp im gonna go drink this sperm and then maybe ill get back to posting later. See ya! :tounge:

9.5/10

very well done

Originally posted by Darkstar
9.5/10

very well done
what do u mean thata 15!!!:bowdown:

9.5/10

very well done

I give it a 9.5 also

This one was better IMHO

Originally posted by brokeasskorean

on mon weds and fridays… i like to go down and walk around oakland late at night, searching for older asian men who know how to do me right. Im tired of banging black guys and fucking my little brothers mouth. I wanna be treated like the princess i am. Just once i want a guy to shit on my stomach when he’s done ass pumping me. Life is so cruel. Well, im getting ready to leave now…gotta stop by Wal mart, grab me some vaseline and a nerf football to stick up my ass until it hits the colon. I hope i dont get any shit stains on my sparcos this week. Then ill never score any cock.

This is making me nostalgic to back in the day when i was a mod…

:hs:

Good times…

This is making me nostalgic to back in the day when i was a mod…

:hs:

Good times…

ahhh yes… i believe im taking this one to the archives :smiley:

Mustang > GTO > Charger as predicted.

very true look at my car :kekegay:
Yes, Im an idiot