badass celica

its childish bullshit. be a fucking adult, he acts like a 14 year old

go look in a mirrior douchebag:tool:

in what thread do I talk shit on someone for the type of car they drive?

did i say that???

So “your car” is a 1st Gen Neon? So when you are an old man and you are telling your grandkids about the cool car you had…it is going to be a fuckin Neon. If so, take all my childish remarks as a nice guy trying to help you out. At the end of the day a 1st gen Neon is a pile of shit and will never be cool, it will always be a gay ass Neon. As for me riding your nuts…dude you put money into a Neon that has stripes and a gay ass exhaust and you talk shit on people for having a joke of a car…all I can do is laugh. If you keep puting money into your car you might end up being like this doughbag witht hte Celica…and people will be posting pics of your gay ass car to make fun of.

:owned:

would you just shut the fuck up already…

I will make this easy to read for you:
WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT I DRIVE.

I never said I have a cool car or I would tell my grandkids about it. I would just simply say that I had a neon that I enjoyed to drive. Do you have to have a “cool” car to enjoy driving it? last time I checked you dont

maybe I should start riding your nuts for the car you own, telling you that its a POS and you should buy a ZR1 because its much “cooler” and you can tell your grandkids about it.
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WHAT CARS I OWN?
I dont care what you drive so keep your comments to yourself

Not saying I have the “coolest cars”, but I think a 360 hp sedan for a DD is pretty cool and a WS.6 to play with is “cool”. You are the one who retired your Neon as a DD so it can be your “fun car” or whatever you want to call it. So one would think you think that car is sweet , but it is a Neon…so if that is your shit then all I can do is laugh…

what.ws6.:rofl:

I can’t believe someone put this much time/money into this…must be nice to have that kind of money

thats your opinion and you are entitled to that. but keep it to yourself…
what I do with my cars and what you do with your cars is our own business.

I just cant get over the fact how upset you get that I own a neon…
Honestly who gives a shit?

thank you, back on topic for once

1st gen neon makes it a classic!!

burnyD prob. blew a load on his stomach when he saw that fine turd.

…and I thought I was dumb.