What Should It Be??

Ok soooo Im going to be getting a car soon and I would like to know what you guys think.What would be a good car? I wouldnt mind a honda or I would really like to get a neon(thanks joe). Something good on gas and something I could do something with later. What should I go with???

this thread probably won’t go the way you want it to…

EDIT - but for shits, go with a honda. lol

how much do you wanna spend?

Nissan 240sx

H

well along the lines you gave heres some ideas civic/tc/neon/cobalt/focus/mazda 3 / altima /lancer. I might add i love the new 2008 lancer its sexy i might have to get a new car soon :headbang:

I dont have much money but I would only like to spend 1500-2000

then your best bet is look at like a neon or as much as i hate to say it a cavy

Yeah thats what I thought. I would really like to get an SRT4 but Ive been told there shit.

you cant afford an SRT4.

If it would mean a tad more money I would do it. The 2000 is coming from mommy and daddy so the rest would come out of my pocket and I wouldnt mind for an ok car.

if SRT4s are a little over 2000 i guess i’ll be driving a neon too…lol

Ok so maybe not a little but I just thought you would get my drift

how old are you? you’d be making payments on that shit forever. based on your posts i’m guessing you’re like about 18. if this is your first car and you’re working at a job that’s normal for a 18 year old, i’d buy something as reliable as i could. buy something else later to mod when you’ve got bank. make dumb mistakes on a 2000 dollar car, not a 10000 dollar one.

No Im 20 and I have an ok job. It was just an idea if I really want to buy the car I wanted then I would go buy myself an M3. I was just looking for an idea on an ok car to start out with.

word. i just don’t think there’s a point to having an M3 at 20. but then again I had a audi a4 at 17 so :gotme:

Well there you go. I just want a nice car.

so buy an m3 :slight_smile:

Maybe I will. We’ll see

both a honda and a neon are going to be equally as cheap, the difference is the honda wont break :lol:
and if you get a really basic civic it will get like 50mpg, where as the neon wont get more than 25-30mpg. both have equal potential for a cheap swap later for serious power. the only reason to choose a neon over a civic is that its less common, so thats the choice to make.