Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

NICE dude! what BTU did you end up getting?

Well put.

relax broski.

The thing about auto makers not putting brighter or HID lights in all their cars is retarded. A pair of $8 bulbs in a million cars will be cheaper to produce than a million $80 blubs and ballasts to put hid into all their cars… thats why they dont do it. It has nothing to do with whether they feel worried about their customers being able to see. Also, I never said that I though that aiming them down would take care of 100% of anything, let alone the scattered beam… just stated that it helped people quit thinking I am driving around with my high beams on.

Science class??? I loved science class, and I dont remember ever talking about how high freq discharged light waves react differently when reflected over other forms of light. Sorry HS and computer schools I went to didnt allow me to learn such fundamental concepts apparently. But I assume you were lucky enough to go to “light beams 101” so please google search the best you can and enlighten me… no pun intended.

What ever the case is, I stated that I put the lights in my cars, for my safely… if that is a big fuck you to everyone else on the roads, I guess I dont care. I never stated I did it to be like a cool PR, and have uber blue lights Y0. in fact mine are only 6k and 3K which are far from the blue 10K setups everyone hates.